Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 38

CISPA: Why is the goverment trying to spy on us?

:iconsweetpeppergirl:
sweetpeppergirl Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I mean they tried this with Sopa then they went with ACTA and now CISPA. It will demolish are freedom of speech.

I mean we told them that we don't want SOPA we don't want ACTA cant they get it through their thick head.

:Facepalm:

it already passed the house I'm down right scared now

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Professional Writer
they been spying on people for decades now, they just aren't monitoring the net much and this way they can keep track more and spy more. there is no private messages or email or none of that now. there are drones in the air flying around some with even x-ray devices and there's also the ability to monitor phones, which has been going on for many decades now, possibly back in the 20th century they've been spying via the phones/phone lines so why not take it up a step sort of thing. this is the government we're talking about, they've been doing what they want since the dawn of government creation ;)
sweetpeppergirl Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
wow are government sucks :|
:icondoctorv23:
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
A wonderfully prophetic quote from one of my favourite authors. To me this says it all:

"There has grown in the minds of certain groups in this country the idea that just because a man or corporation has made a profit out of the public for a number of years, the government and the courts are charged with guaranteeing such a profit in the future, even in the face of changing circumstances and contrary to public interest. This strange doctrine is supported by neither statute or common law. Neither corporations or individuals have the right to come into court and ask that the clock of history be stopped, or turned back". - "Life-Line" Robert A. Heinlein 1939
true
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
CISPA was killed off.
Are government is full of A##es
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Why you asking me for an answer you already know?
sometimes I repeat myself
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist
lol
sweetpeppergirl Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
it's true
Add a Comment: