December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 50

Made me rustle

:iconsugar-otter:
sugar-otter Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
[link]
Why some people are like that? If they thought it was funny when they were drunk, then what are they thinking when they are sober? Oh humanity. I am so terrified. Apparently pthere are 2 football players that raped women and one of them committed suicide. God.
That's just sad...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvisionoftheworld:
VISIONOFTHEWORLD Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
You are just posting links so you can get attention and you are giving the tumblr free advertising. Do not use the politics forum to spread around something you found on tumblr, or youtube, or facebook. If you are so desperate to show your 3rd grade friends how "horrible" something on the internet is then show them on your own computer and not using our forum. This is not political. Get out.
:iconthaplasticjesus:
ThaPlasticJesus Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Coward. You bash me on the internet and then block me. bravo.
Read my other responses in other comments.
It IS a political thing. Let me tell you: Politics is not only fat men in suits or gun laws.
Under politics you can put many things. Including social issues. This is a social issue.
No need to bash me andd throw a raging fit for no reason. I stole 3 seconds of your life. You wasted 5 minutes telling me about it.
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist
You're ~sugar-otter?
Yes.
Oh.
why?
Wut?
Why ye asking me that?
(1 Reply)
:iconjeysie:
Jeysie Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
If human beings could take the extremely simple step of just not being assholes, we'd probably solve at least 90% of all of our current problems, if not more.
:iconsugar-otter:
sugar-otter Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
All of them. Everything except natural disasters (I guess?) has its root in selfishness.
Add a Comment: