Made me rustle

[link]
Why some people are like that? If they thought it was funny when they were drunk, then what are they thinking when they are sober? Oh humanity. I am so terrified. Apparently pthere are 2 football players that raped women and one of them committed suicide. God.
That's just sad...
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You are just posting links so you can get attention and you are giving the tumblr free advertising. Do not use the politics forum to spread around something you found on tumblr, or youtube, or facebook. If you are so desperate to show your 3rd grade friends how "horrible" something on the internet is then show them on your own computer and not using our forum. This is not political. Get out.
Coward. You bash me on the internet and then block me. bravo.
Read my other responses in other comments.
It IS a political thing. Let me tell you: Politics is not only fat men in suits or gun laws.
Under politics you can put many things. Including social issues. This is a social issue.
No need to bash me andd throw a raging fit for no reason. I stole 3 seconds of your life. You wasted 5 minutes telling me about it.
View all replies
If human beings could take the extremely simple step of just not being assholes, we'd probably solve at least 90% of all of our current problems, if not more.
All of them. Everything except natural disasters (I guess?) has its root in selfishness.
Pretty much, yeah.

The irony is that the conservatives are right in that the world would be better off if everyone took personal responsibility for their actions. They're just not right for the reasons they think they are.
What do conservatives has to do with it?
They're the ones who usually harp on "personal responsibility". But they use it to justify being assholes.
I still dont see connection between the men who are possibly rapists and liberals. It doesnt matter who you are that way of thinking is wrong. I am not into politics, I just care about human rights.
I think you completely and utterly misread why I said what I did.
View all replies
Read it here: [link]
sta.sh won't rape your eyes.
The world is a nicer place when you stop caring about the things people do.
I, for one, agree with you... if you can change it -- and more importantly than that have the intent of actually /trying/ to change it -- then go ahead, and make a change. However, angsting about bad things in life without actually doing anything is a waste of a happy life.
How do you figure? Sounds like a boring, dispassionate waste of a life at best
I should've said bad things, not all things. It wasn't a very in-depth comment I admit, but I was generally referring to the idea that people like OP let these things affect them even after they've done what they can about it. If that makes sense?
Sexism will totally be fixed by ignoring it! That's how women got to vote, you know, by ignoring how they couldn't vote. :roll:
I never said anything about ignoring it. Letting it create fear and sadness is what I do not understand. Not the lady in the article, but the OP. Identifying and tackling a problem is one thing, emotional investment without seeming to have any intention of doing anything about it is another. It seems like a lot of effort for little reward.

I'm not even talking about sexism, it was just a little spin-off note about how people let things affect them beyond reason, again, not the lady in the article, there is a time to be sympathetic and one where it serves nobody.
It only seems to be. For only one person..you. If we start caring, we can change it. But not one person...not 5... but the army.
Which will never happen.
That's the beauty of it though. When you don't care as much about everybody else, you're the only one who matters anyway. There's a limit of course but being emotionally hung up on problems that you have no way to do anything about is pointless, even detrimental to you.