More people die from fists than do from rifles... fuck gun control

[link]

do you still think we should have tougher laws for guns?
Comments148
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
taking into consideration of this scenario: more people survives a fist fight over a gun fight or a shot from a gun, just saying. especially a shot gun. even though bullets are so cool on x-ray in the body, bullets leave a further mark if the person survives, because there is getting the bullet out, the damage to the body if you can't get the bullet out and so forth. once again, the mind is the weapon to fear, the fists we close to use as a weapon, the weapon we choose to pick up and use... all of these are linked to how the human mind will react to situations, either they being out of acts of evil or justified acts of protection against acts of evil. in which case, do we become evil then upon acting and protecting ourselves with some sort of violence?
Biased source + you misinterpret like always (like Yama pointed out).

Nothing new under the sun. :roll:
Statiscilly speaking, there's a 50% chance of the next person commenting to be a girl.
Your post suggests one that "if we have unpreventable problems, we shouldn't deal with preventable ones." (Either that, or "we should ban fists.")

And according to your own source(or, the source of your source), the total of all murders involving firearms (rifles or otherwise) is much higher than fists. You picked rifles out specifically, choosing to ignore other firearms related deaths, in order to push a point.

I'm not entirely in favor of excessive gun control, but I don't agree with your tactics or reasoning.
I think the point was about "assault rifles."
...seriously? You take a forum as a source? How pathetic a source can you go at? :lol:
[link]
The guardian, quite accurate, if liberal media.
heck yeah screw gun control
More people die from sitting on the toilet. Problem?

True story: I played Far Cry 3 today. There was a mission where I burned entire crops of weed. Felt fucking good.
More people die from guns than die from meteorite strikes.

Do you still think we should have tougher laws against meteorite strikes?
Yes, we need to build some laser turrets! :lol:
Fisting is very dangerous, I agree
That's a link to a pro-gun forum.......
more people own fists than guns.
As long as the government and its military/police enforcers have them; the people should be armed in case they have to fight back a tyrannical suppression.

This talk about banning "military type" guns, is nonsense.
That legislation was written in the 1800s, things are a bit different now
:D, that is assuming the police and military are all willing to fight their families. a tyrannical suppression would likely never happen.
Ever took a look at history? Ever heard the term "history repeats itself"?
What do you think a civil war is?
Do you still think after all this murder that we shouldn't have any laws about who can get guns and what guns anyone can get?

anyone who thinks not has blood on their hands. How bout compare this to abortion.... or in your case, you obviously support after-birth abortion. It doesn't matter how many kids get shot by bullets- DOING NOTHING is clearly the answer. May god have mercy on your wretched soul. Shame on you.
Well, in Poland it is hard to have a permission for a gun. I love weapons and guns, shooting is my hobby, but I don't think that i want guns to be legal. On the other hand-if someone wants to kill someone else he can do it with a kitchen knife.
yea but its sure harder to kill with a knife. you have to get close and the other person can fight back
sure, that is why I would be afraid if guns were legal in Poland. Now the situation is ok I think-there are some shooters, hobbyists who have a permission because they have great scores in competitions, everything is ok with their minds etc. I think it isn't too often when someone kills with a registered, legal weapon, it should be too easy to find out who did it.