Closed to new replies
December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 147

More people die from fists than do from rifles... fuck gun control

:iconinfinitetolerance:
[link]

do you still think we should have tougher laws for guns?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Dec 31, 2012  Professional Writer
taking into consideration of this scenario: more people survives a fist fight over a gun fight or a shot from a gun, just saying. especially a shot gun. even though bullets are so cool on x-ray in the body, bullets leave a further mark if the person survives, because there is getting the bullet out, the damage to the body if you can't get the bullet out and so forth. once again, the mind is the weapon to fear, the fists we close to use as a weapon, the weapon we choose to pick up and use... all of these are linked to how the human mind will react to situations, either they being out of acts of evil or justified acts of protection against acts of evil. in which case, do we become evil then upon acting and protecting ourselves with some sort of violence?
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Biased source + you misinterpret like always (like Yama pointed out).

Nothing new under the sun. :roll:
:icondewolfie:
DeWolfie Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Statiscilly speaking, there's a 50% chance of the next person commenting to be a girl.
:icondebra-marie:
Debra-Marie Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I'm a girl. :D
:iconhtimsnayr:
Your post suggests one that "if we have unpreventable problems, we shouldn't deal with preventable ones." (Either that, or "we should ban fists.")

And according to your own source(or, the source of your source), the total of all murders involving firearms (rifles or otherwise) is much higher than fists. You picked rifles out specifically, choosing to ignore other firearms related deaths, in order to push a point.

I'm not entirely in favor of excessive gun control, but I don't agree with your tactics or reasoning.
:iconunvalanced:
Unvalanced Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I think the point was about "assault rifles."
:iconblack-angel-dan:
Black-Angel-Dan Dec 25, 2012  Student Writer
...seriously? You take a forum as a source? How pathetic a source can you go at? :lol:
:iconirononiji:
iroNoNiji Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
[link]
The guardian, quite accurate, if liberal media.
:iconwhy-did-kenji-die:
heck yeah screw gun control
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
More people die from sitting on the toilet. Problem?

True story: I played Far Cry 3 today. There was a mission where I burned entire crops of weed. Felt fucking good.
Add a Comment: