Helpful Joos prove Iran has nuke weapons program... no wait

Israel is suspected of carrying out a series of leaks implicating Iran in nuclear weapons experiments, in an attempt to raise international pressure on Tehran and halt its nuclear program, the British Guardian reported on Monday.

The latest leak, published by the Associated Press (AP), purported to be an Iranian diagram showing the physics of a nuclear blast, but scientists quickly pointed out an elementary mistake that cast doubt on its significance and authenticity, indicated the Guardian. An article in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists declared: "This diagram does nothing more than indicate either slipshod analysis or an amateurish hoax."

The leaked diagram raised questions about an investigation being carried out by International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors after it emerged that it formed part of a file of intelligence on alleged Iranian nuclear weapons work held by the agency.

According to the Guardian, Western officials say they have reasons to suspect Israel of being behind the most recent leak and a series of previous disclosures from the IAEA investigation, pointing to Israel's impatience at what it sees as international complacency over Iranian nuclear activity.

[link]

Here's a picture of that leaked diagram:

[link]

Here a picture of IAEA inspectors:

[link]

Does it bother anyone at all that ww3 might start based on clip art?

Recent intelligence sources have revealed that at least one and perhaps as many as three KC 135 Stratotankers have left the United States, traversing the Pacific Ocean, for use in refueling Israeli attack aircraft on missions against Iran.

The problem with a credible deception plan involving Saudi Arabia is that Iran could quickly, not only devastate Saudi Arabia but likely stage a full scale ground invasion that there would be no hope of resisting, even with American assistance.

Saudi Arabia has no credible military forces and any attack would quickly turn into, not only urban warfare but, even more likely, the immediate overthrow of the Saudi government by political groups not necessarily friendly to Iran but extremely hostile to the traditional despotic rule.

There is very little likelihood that American ground forces would be used to defend Saudi Arabia, a slave labor theocracy.

In the event of any threat to Saudi Arabia a popular uprising would begin and the kingdom would crumble in days.

In fact, other nations in the region would likely fall quickly, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan and possibly even the UAE.

[link]
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
wtf man the israelis survived the holocaust they deserve their own country
I know you mean well but this now is just...pathetic.... :facepalm:
Not your personal propaganda readership.
No discussion value whatsoever :lock:
I guess no-one is bothered ww3 might start based on clip art.
I guess noone is bothered about whether your tinfoil hat is one size fits all.
This is getting pathetic.
By "this" I mean your posts, that they are classic case of not sure if troll or stupid (or just racist).

No one will take you seriously or try to discuss with you seriously about anything.
"that they are classic case of not sure if troll or stupid"

I felt the same way about bibi's cartoon chart.
Are jew kidding me!?
joo already made that joke.
I think he's just Russian to conclusions again.
I'm not going to be Putin up with these allegations!
We're so going to heil for these puns.
That burning sensation only happens while European.
View all replies
I Canaan go to hell! I'm a good goy!
View all replies
Careful...You might get sent to Auschwitz for that. :paranoid:

Say, you wanna go grab some Nurembergers?
"
Say, you wanna go grab some Nurembergers?"

isn't that a distasteful joke?
Oh would jew just lighten up a little? After all, you can't possibly tell me you did nazi this coming.:icontrollfaceplz:
Say, you wanna go grab some Nurembergers?

NO! That burger Israeli bad! =X
It's okay; I heard they were talibanned worldwide.
I did nazink you would refuse my offer.
Blah blah blah JOOZ blah blah blah MOAR JOOZ blah blah blah JOOZ RULE WORLD!

Basic summary of all your threads.
So he's anti-Semitic, and troll. There's lots of trolls on these forums. But he is an amusing one.