Closed to new replies
December 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 159

Asians are smarter.

:iconinfinitetolerance:
infinitetolerance Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
Just take a look at the top five countries. [link] They're all Asian.

Now, we need to seriously take a look at our education system and model it more towards how the Asians do it.

I know Japan has tougher schools because they have longer school days, weeks, and years.

That is something we need to seriously consider doing in our own country.

Any suggestions?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmeanus:
meanus Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
if they'e smarter, why do t hey need so much education?
infinitetolerance Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
The education makes them smarter. They ARE smarter, just like black people in America are smarter than native Africans.
:iconsiegeonthorstadt:
siegeonthorstadt Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
theyre smarter because theyre poorer. why would you need to study if you had 56094435348 companies raping the world 94866894564\3534?
:iconheaven-spawn:
heaven-spawn Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
everyone knows asians are smarter man
infinitetolerance Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
then why when I say whites are smarter than blacks nobody believes me
:iconirononiji:
iroNoNiji Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Because they aren't. Have you ever met a middle class Afro-Caribbean (II knew a lot of those)? They can be quite clever. Just like white people. Or Asians. Or whatever.
infinitetolerance Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
So because you met one person who goes against the stereotype, it completely negates the fact that black people have an average IQ of 83.
iroNoNiji Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
More than you. A lot usually does not mean one person. At least I haven't heard it used like that.
iroNoNiji Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
*they're more intelligent
:iconslolv:
Slolv Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Haha your topic post was kind of misleading in my opinion. Because I'm an asian and I don't consider myself smart at all :P But it all kind of depends on which culture and country you're from, and which kind of school system you have. When it comes to measurements on which countries who are the smartest, it kind of depends on who the school takes in for the testing. In Norway, we take in everyone, even peoples with dyslectic and dyscalculia. And other countries they only test the very best peoples. Now compare that country to Norway, and you'll get your statistic..
Add a Comment: