Closed to new replies
December 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

There is no Democracy without dissent.

:iconinfinitetolerance:
taken from [link]

I guess I should use that quote as fuel to keep posting even though all of you (the ones that post) dissent MY ideas.

No, you'd just be agree with the status quo.

I'm the one that dissents. Not you.

I dissent so much that I'm a target of the CIA. They harass and torture me everyday.

Don't believe me? Ask the Alien I know.

Wha Wha you're still wrong?

Well what do you have to say?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist
lolwut?
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Oh please, do tell me how society is against you...wait, what exactly are you against? And why have you not provided proof of your alien friend?
:iconinfinitetolerance:
Society is against me. Just look at all the responses I get in my other threads. They're rotten, to say the least.

I post pro-weed posts.

I post anti-war posts.

Those are just my favorite points.
:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
How cute.

Pro-weed opinions are quite normal. I know a guy who is openly supportive of it that he will get very bitter with the government for putting those with a small amount of weed in prison and he has never complained about anyone "torturing" him.

Anti-war opinions have been popular since the start of the Iraqi war.

Frankly, I don't see how the CIA cares about you. And I'm not seeing as to why they should. You smoke pot and do nothing to put the country at threat. For them to bother to even come in contact with you (especially when the president himself told them to focus on more important things than people with a small amount of illegal substance for personal use) would require that you have actually done something. In which then, you being on the internet and announcing all of this is the best way to have them banging down your door.
:icondragonquestwes:
Scientists have recently discovered that shoes can get dirty if you step in mud.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Dec 8, 2012   Digital Artist
So is ~JesusArtwork your alt account?
Add a Comment: