Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 177

The Illuminati - HAARP & Japan.

:iconjesusartwork:
JesusArtwork Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Please don't come here without an open mind, this group is real and they are a threat to mankind.

Now i suppose you know something of the Illuminati seeing as you clicked this forum post, so i won't explain the basics.

Now, ask yourself if the weather in your area is normal at the moment?
In my small town we have seen countless chemtrails & weird clouds, not to mention weather around the world seems to be going off, is HAARP to blame?

Interesting fact, The coast of Honshu, Japan, recently had 24 earthquakes all between 7th and 8th of December. (at the time of this post).
the biggest was magnitude 7.5, the rest were between 5.0 & 6.5, also a few between 4.0 & 5.0.
Is this normal?
Or is HAARP to blame?

Now what about the 3rd of March, 2011, when the devastating magnitude 9.0 earthquake hit, followed by the tsunami.

Can you explain how this card, made in 1995, accurately showed the "Wako Tower" in Tokyo, falling over with what looks like an explosion behind it? (Remember the Nuclear Disaster at Fukushima)

The card is named "Combined Disasters" and you can view it here: [link]

So, the clock in the card looks exactly like the Wako tower in Japan doesn't it?
Compare them here: [link]

The card is called "Combined Disasters" because of the earthquake, tsunami & nuclear disaster.

Now look at the clock closely, one hand is pointing to the 3 & the other pointing to the 11.
3/11.
The earthquake hit Japan on the 11th of March at exactly 2:56pm Japanese time.
That is the exact time shown on the clock.

So on the clock we have the Date that it happened & the exact time.

See that triangle piece of debris?
That's the Illuminati symbol hidden in-front of you to show you who was behind this.
oh and yes, i get that every triangle and pyramid is not a symbol of the Illuminati, but in this case it is due to the fact this card game is about the Illuminati.

What if i told you they haven't fixed whats wrong at the Fukushima Nuclear Plant?
When is really the last time you saw Fukushima on the news?
I bet it wasn't good news either.

HAARP was behind this, it was a planned event, not a "Natural Disaster".

So tell me, what do you think?

Or you can just call me crazy and find out for yourself on the 21st of December.
13 Days away actually.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfrozenglyph:
Frozenglyph Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Bad Luck. Even 50 megaton nuke cabt do jack to change climat,e so i doubt that haarp can do much either. Probably they build ennough energy and fry their devices with lightning.
:iconastralchrist:
AstralChrist Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
As scary as it is, I believe in the illuminati. I'm also a New Ager. It is said that before Atlantis fell, Martians tried to take over, for they were the ones who made the country fall... The super rich and powerful people of today are said to have traces of Martian DNA in their blood. neh
:iconanamusingalias:
anamusingalias Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
My jimmies remain unrustled.
:iconheaven-spawn:
heaven-spawn Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
wtf is haarp
:iconchakatblackstar:
ChakatBlackstar Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
HAARP AKA the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance. The primary facility is on an Air Force–owned site near Gakona, Alaska.

Basically it's a facility that uses radio waves to study the part of the atmosphere that's too high for conventional aircraft to reach and study but too low for analysis with a satellite. They have a website if you want to learn more: [link]

However despite being a well known research facility some conspiracy theorists believe it's a military superweapon capable of causing natural disasters such as earthquakes and hurricanes.
heaven-spawn Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
i see.
:iconebolabearvomit:
EbolaBearVomit Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
Alright....where are your excuses and lies?
he hasnt even responded to any thread posts
EbolaBearVomit Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
Loser is hiding
:iconhgwizard:
HGWizard Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
OH MY GOD!1!! HE WAS RIGHT!! IT'S ALL ARMAGEDDONY AND NEW WORLD ORDERY OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!!!1! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
:iconnooblord9001:
NoobLord9001 Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012
Conspiracy Theorists, I ask you this: HOW are these guys a threat?

Second Question: Earth is huge. You expect me to believe a conspiracy group that can control Weather, People, and Power, can't seem to stop YOU from spilling the beans?

Third Question: Why would the ruler of earth wanna blow it up? Outside of Earth? Understand. Mental Illness? Maybe. The Joker from The Dark Knight? Get Real, Punk.

Even if you have your Evidence in check, your not going anywhere without motive.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Don't feed him please. He had enough of a sugar rush when I filled his bowl.
:lol:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Exactly. I'm also waiting for my project blue beam that he promised. Guess he was full of bullshit like all conspiracyfags are, right?
guess so
just asking the punk a question. If I don't get a Logical answer I'll drop it
Cenaris Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You won't. He'll go on about his precious "operation blue beam" shit that he tells everyone else.
I'd drop it now before he prolongs it.

Infact, I'm going to suggest a :lock: request for this one. There's really no discussion in arguing with a tryhard like that kid and his wacky theories.
NoobLord9001 Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012
so much for me being unbiased
:iconfngrscr8dstroui:
fngrscr8dstroui Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Professional General Artist
I RRRRRRREEEEEALLLLLY think you're stretching for it here. If any of that were real, why did they wait 16 years to put it into action? What purpose would be served in waiting that long?

Moreso than that,...it's a card game, and an obscure one at that (tbf I don't do card games, but I've never heard of HAARP...TAARP, yes, but that's completely different). Japan lies along the Ring of Fire, and small earthquakes are recorded frequently going far back, tho the vast majority are hardly felt. That 2011 earthquake was absolutely horrendous, as was the 2010 Haiti 'quake and the '04 Southeast Asia 'quake, but if you're trying to find blame for those in a card game, you're actually insulting the people who died by doing so. Try harder for evidence buddy.
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012
The card game has to do with the esoteric rules of reality manipulation. It is about sowing seeds into people's minds years before the act so people believe the story without question. The card game is not the only source though as movies, cartoons and comics have also be used.

If you want hard evidence look to the Island of LaPalma and the volcano of Cumbre Vieja [link] Thousands of years ago landslide on this Island volcano triggered a tsunami 100s of feet tall to slam into the East Coast and parts of Western Europe. This will be the next mega disaster. When the great Tsunami wipes out the East coast know that it was a faked non-natural disaster though. This grid pattern of earthquakes proves the island is being prepared as a Tsunami weapon [link]
They may blame it on the Mayan calendar or some future end of the world date but know that the plan to do this is real.

Don't say you weren't warned.
:iconfngrscr8dstroui:
fngrscr8dstroui Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Professional General Artist
Guess I'd better prepare to move, then. More seriously, tho, is that suggesting man can now control the cycles of a volcano's explosion and shifting of the tectonic plates? We're just learning how to make artificial clouds that actually look a little something like clouds, we aren't quite "there" yet x3.

The Mayan calender has been proven wrong on so many counts now it's a bit of a joke. And I mean that sincerely. I'll still give the links a look tho; there are other "wild" theories that tend to hold up under heavy scrutiny.

In the end all events are easier to analyze retrospectively, so if what you say'll happen does happen, on some level you were right. But I'd still somewhat hard-pressed to believe the conspirators were that clever and the general public that clueless, 'less evidence proves that (a sad day for humanity indeed).
:iconhustlerdu:
hustlerdu Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012
jesus isnt real it was just the illuminati
:iconwebnatu:
webnatu Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Professional General Artist
You are right! I think I saw Da vinci the other day at the museum!
:iconchakatblackstar:
ChakatBlackstar Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
What if i told you they haven't fixed whats wrong at the Fukushima Nuclear Plant?
When is really the last time you saw Fukushima on the news?
I bet it wasn't good news either.

I'd say your info is out of date.
The last time I saw it on the news was a couple of weeks ago, commenting on how the plant was doing better and that no one that had stayed despite the risk of radiation poisoning has actually died.

So tell me, what do you think?

I think that HAARP is just a research facility rather then a superweapon out of the Command and Conquer franchise. How many superweapons have you heard of that actually have tours of their facilities?
Only the Death Star, and we know what Luke does to that
:iconlazardo:
lazardo Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
As a member of the Reptilian conspiracy I am happy to divulge why we insist that Japan remain a whaling nation: Godzilla needs to be kept fed before those damn Nibirans unleash Mothra again.
:iconwebnatu:
webnatu Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Professional General Artist
hahhaha, good one :)
:iconscnal:
Scnal Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't think those two clocks look that similar.
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Since your other thread has been closed:

Blue Beam was supposed to happen in 1983.

Wait, 1995. No, 1996. The year 2000 definitely.

Please pick something that hasn't already failed to happen multiple times.
lazardo Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I found a cute little laser pen on a bus the other day and one of the buttons flashed a blue beam instead of red.

ZOMGZ WHAT HAVE I STUMBLED INTO :noes:
:iconzagstrike:
ZaGstrike Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
:iconagentsmithplz::iconsaysplz: Mister Lazardo, i believe you and i need to have a talk...
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Oh no! You realize by putting that online you have put yourself in danger. Government Illuminati will be at your door any minute...
lazardo Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This calls for bullet-dodges, car chases, exotically Gothic locales, a shitpile of mystery solving, and a guest appearance by :iconancientaliensplz: guy.
Novuso Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Project Blue Beam actually goes back more than 100 years. Ever since HG Wells wrote War of the Worlds in 1897 the Illuminati have been working on a plan to fake an alien invasion that would justify their New World Order. The Halloween radio broadcast of War of the Worlds in 1938 that caused a miner panic was actually a psyop to test the gullibility of the people. It is because of smart people like JesusArtWork and thousands of others like myself that they would never be able to pull this off.
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
lmao fantastic

You are protecting us from the big bad...whatever. How exactly have you personally done this? How have you stepped in and put a stop to this? How have you delayed it?

'I spread it around the net!' is not 'helping', just to clarify.

Are you breaking into NASA to steal their equipment...or whatever? Are you hacking into databases and taking evidence of your claims?

If that is what you need to believe to feel important, then go ahead. I get it. It makes you feel smart.

It's a cop out. It lets you not take any responsibility for your future life whatsoever. The world ending is very convenient for that.

I'm guessing you're both maybe in your early twenties, if that. About the time people start to discover this stuff and before you have enough brains to realize how the world really works.

I find this really sad. I know- as in am friends with, in real life, several people who make a living off of these conspiracies. Write books. Run sites. Have radio programs. These are the people who actually investigate this stuff.

You're not their caliber. Of all the things to believe in, you picked THIS one.

But it's the same thing people have been saying since we could record these things. It's just different groups, different technology, etc. It used to be gods. Now it's secret societies and science, with maybe some gods thrown in there for good measure.
Novuso Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Don't talk to me about sacrifice kid because I have paid a lot in researching the forbidden knowledge. If you must know I am in my mid 30s and I had a career on Wall Street before I sacrificed it. I understand how derivatives work and credit default swaps. I knew early on about the shadow banking system being worth hundreds of trillions and LIBOR based debt slavery is real. The whole planet is a prison of slaves. You sir are just an ignoramus who either never researched shit or is too scared to truely stare into this abyss.

There is a lot more to the Illuminati than just project blue beam. The whole thing is a complex web of interconnected conspiracies that is so far beyond your comprehension to even begin to be able to understand. Your third eye is truely blind but don't worry too much now. Others have headed the call and we will defeat the Illuminati without your acknowledgement.
I had a career in Wall Street too...

Discuss
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
I know there is more to the Illuminati than (alleged) Blue Beam.

Give me HARD evidence. Not photos of cloud formations. Not ancient conspiracy theories. Not card games.

Something that big needs coordination. Coordination leaves records.

Show me those, and I'll believe you.

And like I said, EVERYBODY starts out blaming the Illuminati. Guess you got a late start.

And you can connect ANYTHING YOU WANT. All it takes is a little work. You can see a conspiracy anywhere you want. Just because you SEE it, doesn't mean it's really there.

lol sacrifice.

lol Payment for forbidden knowledge.

I don't believe you have. I think you read stuff on the internet just like everybody else. You're not breaking into these peoples secret databanks and doing stuff. You're not bringing in hard evidence. You're just sitting there.

Using the end of the world as an excuse.

It's easy not to feel an obligation to actually work to make things better, make reforms, etc, if it's all just a big bad conspiracy. Why bother? You can't succeed because someone is actively out to get you. Don't need to actually contribute because it's all a lie.

Like those people who gave away all their money at whatever given world end date they chose, then the day after realized they weren't in gods favor, they were just broke.

lmao third eye blind. That's great.

Dude, I've been a practicing witch for, what, 17 years? I did regular lectures in the local Pagan Student Association. As I said- I KNOW, am FRIENDS with people who's JOB is conspiracy crap.

And, like any other actually sane person, they know when something gets to the point of stupidity.

They do research, I do research.

Guess you're only mentally a kid, then. Looking for someone big and bad to link things together. No better or smarter than those that claim God is coming to bitch slap the unbeliever or the guys who wear tin foil hats.

Like I said, if you really need to believe that to make yourself feel important, go ahead. I can't convince you that you're wasting a lot of energy here. If it gets you up in the morning then good for you.

I do do research. Balanced research. That does not just involve conspiracy websites.

Don't call me a kid. If you ARE actually in your mid thirties, we're pretty close to the same age. And I'm also female.

With your ability to pay attention to basic stuff like that, it's no wonder you are so great at uncovering conspiracies.

I'm not saying that there aren't nasty people trying to take advantage of others.

But when you start getting into things that take multig-generations and thousands of people to actually pull off, well, the more complex a scheme the less likely it is to actually work.

As for the banking system, yeah. It's jacked. It's just stupid, regular old human greed. And means nothing except that the people who can trick other people get more stuff. Wow, that is NEWS there.
:icongvcspecks:
gvcspecks Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
are you a complete and utter mental degenerate?
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
lmao Yes, blame the Illuminati.

You must just be starting in all this. Everybody blames them to begin with. Be more creative. Pick a less famous group.

Ah, you believe the world is ending on the 21st. That explains a lot. And you called me a sheep.
:iconmclandis:
Mclandis Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
:icontrollinthedungeonplz:
EbolaBearVomit Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
"Please don't come here without an open mind, this group is real and they are a threat to mankind."

:iconevidenceplz:
Real evidence. Not pot induced garbage.
JesusArtwork Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Pot induced?
Shame, i haven't touched that stuff for a while now.
:icondavidfielding3832:
davidfielding3832 Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Writer
"Slowed down" doesn't mean stopped, kid.
:iconpsowill:
PSOWILL Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
Am I the only one that wonders why these end of the world dates never include time zones?
EbolaBearVomit Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
Because then the imaginary shit requires real information and the story falls apart.
:iconpemamendez:
PemaMendez Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
what do I think?

well

either you have too much free time, you're trolling, you're high, or you're just that much of a weak minded fanatic (that means you take anything for fact).

you should know a threat like this is just a way to start a fight and get insults from people you don't know.
Well I'm sorry for trying to possibly open the mind's of some fellow artists.

and either i have too much free time, I'm trolling, I'm high, I have a weak mind OR did it ever occur to you that when i see a video on youtube i go and do my own research on that particular subject?
No, ofcourse it didn't.

Face it, Shit is going down on the 21st and your just one of the sheep that won't see it coming.
goodluck.
:iconpemamendez:
PemaMendez Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
:D

well, if you're such an expert in the Illuminati and the new era conspiracy (or whatever) then you should be more aware than anybody that not everything in the internet it's true, because they are everywhere, they monitor everything, they know everything, and they control what is out there, even the internet, they make you know what they want you to know blah blah blah, blah, blah blah blah blah...

anyway, I crap like getting out of this piece of shit third world country, maybe then I'll start worrying about pointless shit like wasting my time/life researching about a conspiracy that sounds like it was invented by a schizophrenic patient with serious paranoia.
The reason i research it is so i know what to prepare for, certainly not a waste of time.

And as i have said to so many people before, yes i do my own research when i find something on the internet, i don't just watch a youtube video and go "HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS SHIT!", I spend time finding out about it and doing independent research.
Add a Comment: