Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 177

The Illuminati - HAARP & Japan.

:iconjesusartwork:
JesusArtwork Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Please don't come here without an open mind, this group is real and they are a threat to mankind.

Now i suppose you know something of the Illuminati seeing as you clicked this forum post, so i won't explain the basics.

Now, ask yourself if the weather in your area is normal at the moment?
In my small town we have seen countless chemtrails & weird clouds, not to mention weather around the world seems to be going off, is HAARP to blame?

Interesting fact, The coast of Honshu, Japan, recently had 24 earthquakes all between 7th and 8th of December. (at the time of this post).
the biggest was magnitude 7.5, the rest were between 5.0 & 6.5, also a few between 4.0 & 5.0.
Is this normal?
Or is HAARP to blame?

Now what about the 3rd of March, 2011, when the devastating magnitude 9.0 earthquake hit, followed by the tsunami.

Can you explain how this card, made in 1995, accurately showed the "Wako Tower" in Tokyo, falling over with what looks like an explosion behind it? (Remember the Nuclear Disaster at Fukushima)

The card is named "Combined Disasters" and you can view it here: [link]

So, the clock in the card looks exactly like the Wako tower in Japan doesn't it?
Compare them here: [link]

The card is called "Combined Disasters" because of the earthquake, tsunami & nuclear disaster.

Now look at the clock closely, one hand is pointing to the 3 & the other pointing to the 11.
3/11.
The earthquake hit Japan on the 11th of March at exactly 2:56pm Japanese time.
That is the exact time shown on the clock.

So on the clock we have the Date that it happened & the exact time.

See that triangle piece of debris?
That's the Illuminati symbol hidden in-front of you to show you who was behind this.
oh and yes, i get that every triangle and pyramid is not a symbol of the Illuminati, but in this case it is due to the fact this card game is about the Illuminati.

What if i told you they haven't fixed whats wrong at the Fukushima Nuclear Plant?
When is really the last time you saw Fukushima on the news?
I bet it wasn't good news either.

HAARP was behind this, it was a planned event, not a "Natural Disaster".

So tell me, what do you think?

Or you can just call me crazy and find out for yourself on the 21st of December.
13 Days away actually.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfrozenglyph:
Frozenglyph Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Bad Luck. Even 50 megaton nuke cabt do jack to change climat,e so i doubt that haarp can do much either. Probably they build ennough energy and fry their devices with lightning.
:iconihaileehoward:
iHaileeHoward Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
As scary as it is, I believe in the illuminati. I'm also a New Ager. It is said that before Atlantis fell, Martians tried to take over, for they were the ones who made the country fall... The super rich and powerful people of today are said to have traces of Martian DNA in their blood. neh
:iconanamusingalias:
My jimmies remain unrustled.
:iconheaven-spawn:
heaven-spawn Dec 23, 2012
wtf is haarp
:iconchakatblackstar:
HAARP AKA the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Its purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance. The primary facility is on an Air Force–owned site near Gakona, Alaska.

Basically it's a facility that uses radio waves to study the part of the atmosphere that's too high for conventional aircraft to reach and study but too low for analysis with a satellite. They have a website if you want to learn more: [link]

However despite being a well known research facility some conspiracy theorists believe it's a military superweapon capable of causing natural disasters such as earthquakes and hurricanes.
heaven-spawn Dec 24, 2012
i see.
:iconvomitbear:
Alright....where are your excuses and lies?
heaven-spawn Dec 24, 2012
he hasnt even responded to any thread posts
:iconvomitbear:
Loser is hiding
:iconhgwizard:
HGWizard Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
OH MY GOD!1!! HE WAS RIGHT!! IT'S ALL ARMAGEDDONY AND NEW WORLD ORDERY OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!!!1! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Add a Comment: