Obama criticism via Gore

[link]
I totally am with Gore. The Obama administration needs to step up efforts on stopping greenhouse gas emissions, investing in electric cars, and stopping deforestation within the United States.
Do you think Gore has a great point?
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If Al Gore genuinely cared about the environment, he'd be more focused on nuclear power than impractical "alternatives" like solar and wind, and would acknowledge that the shale gas boom has done more to curb global warming than the Kyoto Protocal and green-energy initiatives.
I admire the efficiency of how Gore can squeeze money out of gullible hippies.
Al Gore needs to shut the fuck up and stay away from politics.

he didn't invent the internet either, and he's one of the 1990s biggest boogeymen along with Joe Lieberman. If they had there way, we wouldn't have the internet as we know it now.
Who cares if the climate is changing? It changes all the time. I can't believe people think it hasn't.
Oh, so you live in a bubble. Hmmmm...what to do with you. >:/
Let me inform you properly: tens of thousands of metric tons of carbon are released into the atmosphere every hour from tropical rainforest that is burned. On top of that, humans release ridiculously huge amounts of carbon on a daily basis. THAT is not normal, natural, and certainly not what this planet can deal with on it's own. If we don't reduce CO2 emissions, the damage done to our atmosphere will be irreversible. Don't you know anything about the greenhouse effect?[link]
Al Gore releases more CO2 than any average American. Sounds like he really cares about the environment.
Yeaahh okay, we know in a couple hundred years an ice age is gonna come anyway. Guess what? Animals go extinct! Ecosystems get destroyed! It's what happened in the Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous periods, etc. Whether or not humans are behind this global warming thing, does not matter... Because it's meant to happen, someway or another.. It's the circle of life. Life, then death, extinction, mass extinction, not a bad thing, just nature, and we're part of nature too, as are computers and cars and airplanes. Why is a bird's nest a part of nature but not a skyscraper? What about cows? Doesn't there shit pollute more? So what if we're "destroying the planet," I'm sure that's what our brachiosaurus forefathers partly did whenever they took a step. Whether or not humans cause it, which I personally think we make as much a difference as 2% does not matter, cuz humans are natural, what we do is natural..
Alright. So the greenhouse effect we're causing is natural. Does that mean that our extinction in a mere few hundred years is natural and acceptable? Clearly that's the way things should be.
If we DO go extinct in a few hundred years, which is unlikely, oh well. That's the way the cookie crumbles...

But we won't. Instead of getting our panties in a twist about 'global warming,' why not focus on the more pressing matters.. Don't NOT pollute cuz it'll cause global warming, don't pollute cuz it dirties the waters, the ground, the air. NOT for global warming, but just for cleanliness.
For the sake of being clean? Honestly, are you a troll, or are you just...nevermind.
No, just cuz someone does not agree with you does not make them a troll :no: Yes, we should clean the environment, not to stop the unstoppable, but just for the same reason you wash your hands.
You mean the hundreds of coal mines he's putting out of the job due to zealous EPA regulations aren't enough?
No. That's a good start, but still not enough. Global warming should be the top priority.
*sigh*
You obviously don't seem to care about the fate of our existence.
And you don't care about the welfare of the people!
If we're going to go extinct, then that doesn't matter, no.
Comment Flagged as Spam
"Gore has no clue what he is talking about."

quoted for truth.

"If you want to see a real criticism of Obama from the "Left" listen to what Ralph Nader says."
[link]
You can also listen to fellow green Jello Biafra had to say about Gore in the 2000 election process. Jello ran in the green party primaries lost to Nader, and threw in behind nader.

and more Jello, there is always room for Jello
[link]