Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

The environment, and illegal logging.

:iconstrangecanine:
StrangeCanine Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
This is very important to me, and I would like you all to stick around and read it. This is about real people, in a real situation. This video explains everything: [link] (I dont quite know where to post this at, so feel free to move it!)

Please, send an email and show you care. [b]One of the few tribes left is losing their home to ILLEGAL logging. They will be shot to death in their own home. Yet the government chooses to do nothing. Please help![/b] Show you care. Stop this disgusting illegal behavior. Send an email. Please donate also!

We need to act. NOW. The time for change is now, lets save the forests and the tribes and animals that live there. Please. I am doing $1 commissions and all the money I make goes straight towards the donation fund for the survivalintl group.

(yet again, if this is put in the wrong topic place please feel free to move it, or let me know!)

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconrockstar1009:
rockstar1009 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
KONY21/12/12
:iconabstract-mindser:
Abstract-Mindser Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
I see you cross-posted from another forum and made yourself look look like a total tool.
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
oh god. I almost came, because of your avatar.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Easy way to cut back on logging is by growing hemp. "Wow!" you say, "there's a practical use for that stuff, other than getting stoned out of your brains?" And I say "yes there is, boys!" as I sketch your shocked expressions in my hemp-paper sketchbook
:iconno-doves-fly-here:
no-doves-fly-here Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Hemp doesn't even have recreational value. Its THC levels are only about 1/40th that of marijuana.
:iconkittythenekoalien:
KittyTheNekoAlien Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
that's < b>, not [b]
Add a Comment: