sure are lots of jew haters showing up in here

Whats going on, the forum is being taken over by Iran's propaganda slaves. The smell is horrible.
Comments40
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
I think it's good more people are starting to disagree with Jews; it's got too much sugar in it and can make you fat.
I like to have a good critisize of Israel for their silly politiking and warmongering ways, but that doesn't make me anti Jew.
Where i live in the UK there are quite a lot of Jews, I've never once expressed any sort of dislike towards them because i dont.
What i do dislike however is a warmongering country bullying its weaker people and neighbours and then having the nerve to hide behind what happened to people of its religion in the past using it as some kind of excuse for their behaviour.
Yeah those Jews are so warmongering for wanting to stop the rocket barrage raining down on their civilians!
I've got on my tinfoil beret and I suspect half the people trash-talkin jews are like, what do you call it, plants, put in place to make those who oppose Israel's actions seem radical and anti-jewish.

I know I'm not anti-jewish ...I'm anti-Israel and I dont care what the race/religion is, just what their behaviour to the people of Palestine is.
Gotta love the cyber plants
Because they are better at maintaining their wealth.
well that's what them jews get for being so goddamn JEWISH
maybe they're just trying to balance out the Israeli shills.

I suspect you have made this topic because you know it will bring lots of responses, something you have been getting less and less of with your stupid topics about democrats and the president
ok, you explain why liberals hate jews?
i don't know ...do they? I have no ill-feelings about any race because I realise that arseholes don't come from a specific country.
jews? more like EWS! (like eeeewwww. cause jews are disgusting, i guess?)
Norman Finkelstein must be a neo-Nazi.
if it makes you feel any better I hate muslims and jews
Jew gotta be kidding me...
Oh great, a wise goy.
Criticizing Israel != being against Jews.
I think if Israel wasn't a Jewish country, nobody would be talking about it.
No one would have talked about South Africa in the 80s if it was doing the same thing and being run by black people. Didn't make it right though, did it?
No. People talk about Israel because they've been douchebags to the Palestinians for decades. Their religion or race is irrelevant.
Much like all the muslim nations have been douchebags to the Kurds, but we don't care much about that.
I know; it's pretty messed up. Two wrongs don't make a right. Folk should be condemned for harming other human beings no matter who they are.
They should, but people are generally quicker to condemn Jews than other groups.
View all replies