Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 39

sure are lots of jew haters showing up in here

:iconmeanus:
meanus Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Whats going on, the forum is being taken over by Iran's propaganda slaves. The smell is horrible.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I think it's good more people are starting to disagree with Jews; it's got too much sugar in it and can make you fat.
:iconprincess-amy:
Princess-Amy Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I like to have a good critisize of Israel for their silly politiking and warmongering ways, but that doesn't make me anti Jew.
Where i live in the UK there are quite a lot of Jews, I've never once expressed any sort of dislike towards them because i dont.
What i do dislike however is a warmongering country bullying its weaker people and neighbours and then having the nerve to hide behind what happened to people of its religion in the past using it as some kind of excuse for their behaviour.
:icontbschemer:
TBSchemer Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Yeah those Jews are so warmongering for wanting to stop the rocket barrage raining down on their civilians!
:iconcouchycreature:
CouchyCreature Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I've got on my tinfoil beret and I suspect half the people trash-talkin jews are like, what do you call it, plants, put in place to make those who oppose Israel's actions seem radical and anti-jewish.

I know I'm not anti-jewish ...I'm anti-Israel and I dont care what the race/religion is, just what their behaviour to the people of Palestine is.
:iconprincess-amy:
Princess-Amy Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Gotta love the cyber plants
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Because they are better at maintaining their wealth.
:iconsspirate:
SSPirate Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
well that's what them jews get for being so goddamn JEWISH
CouchyCreature Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
maybe they're just trying to balance out the Israeli shills.

I suspect you have made this topic because you know it will bring lots of responses, something you have been getting less and less of with your stupid topics about democrats and the president
ok, you explain why liberals hate jews?
CouchyCreature Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i don't know ...do they? I have no ill-feelings about any race because I realise that arseholes don't come from a specific country.
:iconopiumrooster:
opiumrooster Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
jews? more like EWS! (like eeeewwww. cause jews are disgusting, i guess?)
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
:iconthatsracistplz:
:iconno-doves-fly-here:
no-doves-fly-here Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Norman Finkelstein must be a neo-Nazi.
:icon0rg:
0rg Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
if it makes you feel any better I hate muslims and jews
:iconmgonzales041090:
mgonzales041090 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Jew gotta be kidding me...
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Oh great, a wise goy.
:icontacosteev:
tacosteev Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist
Criticizing Israel != being against Jews.
:iconvel-drawings:
Vel-drawings Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I think if Israel wasn't a Jewish country, nobody would be talking about it.
:iconabcat:
AbCat Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012   Writer
No one would have talked about South Africa in the 80s if it was doing the same thing and being run by black people. Didn't make it right though, did it?
tacosteev Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist
No. People talk about Israel because they've been douchebags to the Palestinians for decades. Their religion or race is irrelevant.
:iconnerofly:
nerofly Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Much like all the muslim nations have been douchebags to the Kurds, but we don't care much about that.
tacosteev Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist
I know; it's pretty messed up. Two wrongs don't make a right. Folk should be condemned for harming other human beings no matter who they are.
:iconnerofly:
nerofly Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
They should, but people are generally quicker to condemn Jews than other groups.
maybe its because they should know better.
Vel-drawings Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
It's very relevant... if Israel wasn't Jewish the Arabs wouldn't be complaining, like the Palestinians didn't complained when they were occupied by Egypt, Jordan,Turkish and English and like no body is telling Egypt to take responsibility of the blockage in Gaza as well. The only reason there is conflict with Israel is that the Arabs don't want to recognize Israel because it's Jewish state... there is not other reason for this.
Israel is a douchebag perhaps, but so are the Palestinians and the other Arabs that refuse to call things by it's name.
They were not occupied by Jordan. That whole region was under control of the Ottoman empire which fell in the 20s. That is when the British came in and controlled the area. Jordan was created, along with Israel when that land was divided up by British before pulling out. From what I recall from history class, the arabs saw the British as an occupying force and gave them lots of grief. So there was lots of complaining.

I'm not saying the Palestinians are not being douchebags either, but two wrongs don't make a right. Killing is wrong no matter who is doing it.
Vel-drawings Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
They were, so you are using double standard, by Israel it is but others is not.
Palestinians chose not to be part of Israel, they chose to go to war, they need to deal with the consequence of it.
Palestinians being mistreated by most of the Arab countries (most of them living in other Arab countries are second class citizens living in camps and are not allowed to have citizenship accept for some in Syria and Jordan), yet Israel is the only one that is being called for it when actually has a very good reason to do what it's doing.
Wrong, I never said anything of the sort. You're attempting to put words into my mouth.

So you're saying innocent people deserve to suffer because of what other people did decades ago? Do you also support how the US treated the native americans because they didn't want to be part of the US?

You're using red herrings and what other people do to justify Israel's actions over the years. They've destroyed neighborhoods to get to a few individuals. Against international law, they bulldozed Palestinian homes to make room for Israeli settlements.

Your attempts at justifying their actions because others are doing similar things is illogical and immoral. When folk violate other people's human rights, they are and should be condemned. No matter who they are.
:thumbsup:
Thanks.
I don't understand this girl. The reality distortion field must be strong...
I honestly think that they are being taught an alternative history. One where the history of Israel is whitewashed into the vision they express here. Kinda like the Japanese expunging the history of the Nanking massacre in China from their history books.

It is a history where the West Bank wasn't part of Jordan after an armistice was signed between Israel and Jordan. Where Palestine is not being reduced to a series of small enclaves by a matrix of control that is plainly obvious when one looks for it.

If you are interested, this is an interesting series of short essays written by Jeff Halper, an Israeli peace activist - [link] ...I offer the link a lot because I think everyone should read what he has to say on the issue of control of Palestine.
:iconpsyopjunkie:
psyopjunkie Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
nah they'd still talk about it because they're criminals:

Israel’s “holocaust victimization card” is now worn and stained, one cannot claim “moral high ground” and murder children, steal human organs and operate nearly a third of the world’s crime cartels.

[link]
nope, but everyone loves to hate jews...why, I have no fucking idea
because they kill children?
yeah, it sucks that terrorists hide in schools
were the children sniped in schools with terrorists behind them or did you just make that up?

you just made that up.
its ok Hitler loves you
Vel-drawings Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Because it's easier I guess
Add a Comment: