israel developes DNA/racially “specific” bio-toxins

Our real question is whose DNA is targeted? Building on the original research, meant to wipe out the African population are some surprises.

The original “black bomb,” a nerve gas weapon developed by Israel in South Africa, tested in Angola in the 80s, was the first step toward depopulating Africa to gain control of oil, gas and mineral wealth.

What we are told is that the Rwanda killings, as many as half a million, began with a test of a racially specific neurotoxin. Then one side was told the other had released the toxin and the slaughter began, later blamed on the Chinese.

[link]

sounds a bit racist.
Comments76
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
...and "Wikileaks is long proven to be a Mossad operation". Huh?
So would only half of Obama die? Or would he just get sick when he speaks at an NAACP rally and starts changing his dialect?
Attention attention whore. You cannot make a race specific bio weapon which will not affect all primates. The differences between human and ape is so minute that with our current genetic technology, we couldn't wipe out the human race and leave the primates behind... To say anything about wiping out any sub-race of the human race.

Yes. I said sub race, because African/Caucasian... Both human, the only difference is in the skin pigmentation... Our genetic bio-weapons couldn't pick out that difference.

Oh here is another facto for you. Most Israelis share the same gens as a the Palestinians.

Oh one more for you. There is a reason no one has ever used a bioweapon... other than in a computer game. Because you have two kinds. You have the short life bio weapon which kills in seconds to minutes and then you have the longer term which wipes out 90% of humanity within 2 weeks... Leaving the Zombie apocalypses to come about.
You're worse than infinatetolerance. Nice info. Do you have fun repeating it from infowars?
This just in: Isreali scientists have developed lightsaber technology and are already outfitting them as both bayonet attachments and close combat sidearms for every Isreali soldier. Someone must save the younglings!

[link]

[link]

This just in: Isrealicons have developed enrgon cube technology and are planning to use it to power their space bridges. General Soundwave informs says "Energon cubes are intended for refueling purposes." But we have testimonies from the chief scientist at Cybertron university, Dr Perceptor, saying "Energon cubes could power various weapons of war, at least once per episode." Ultra Magnus says "Palestinians can't deal with this right now!"

[link]

[link]

This just in: Isreali scientists have created a ring shaped world that, if used in conjunction with six other replicas placed throughout the galaxy, could wipe out all life as we know it! Flood representative Mr. Gravemind says that this would be a bad thing. "It would cause an immense famine," he stated "it would be an act of genocide against us!"

[link]

This just in: A man whose uncle lives in Isreal took my newspaper!

[link]

This just in: Isreal has allied itself withe the combine! Dr. Breen has assured people that this is a beneficial arrangement but Dr. Freeman had this to say on the subject "..."

Needless to say, we should prepare for unforseen consequances...

[link]

This just in: Doctor Octopus, Venom, the Vulture, the Sandman, Mysterio and the Rhino have all moved to Isreal. The Vulture has given an official statement that the move was purely because the group wanted to experiance more warmer weather than that of New York, but Spider-Man has gone on record as saying that "-That boy band of evil is up to no good!"

[link]

This just in: Conspiracy nuts who harp on about mini-nukes and sci-fi viruses are ample fodder for mockery.

[link]

This just in: Birds go tweet.

:iconpidgeonplz::iconsaysplz: Coooo!
Thank you sir for clearing this mess up. :)
Spread the word, arm yourself with knowledge, THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD!
I'll start to worry when Israel allies its self with the Borg. Then I know we're screwed.
How absurd! Nobody wants to kill Africans. Nobody but other Africans, anyway.

We need uneducated chattel to extract all of those valuable natural resources. Who's going to do it if we don't have any Africans?
asians. they're hardier and more compliant.
what?

This is straight up madness.

Even if such a thing were possible, jews are closely genetically related to arabs, so they'd probably die as well.
"British and Zionist health experts are working on a SARS-like race-specific bio-weapon, which could be capable of creating a global threat through triggering a massive ethnic cleansing, it has been claimed.

The claim was made following the identification by the World Health Organization (WHO) of a new SARS-like race-specific virus that targets people of Middle Eastern decent. "

[link]

Iraqi jews seem closely related to arabs but other types aren't:

[link]

they might be okay with killing off iraqi jews.
blogs and iranian state media.

do you have any real sources?
Not sure if this is trolling or for real.
"Sunday Notes – Nuttyahoo Invades Washington, Man Eats Own Head"

from the link.

Again, more tabloid grade "news" from psyopjunkie
The sad thing is that people actually believe this dribble. They WANT to believe Israel has the power to do this.
not true. for example, if people believe bibi can manipulate the US, it is not because they simply WANT to believe, it's because he bragged about it.

Woman: Wait a moment, but then the world will say "how come you're conquering again?"

Netanyahu: the world won't say a thing. The world will say we're defending.

Woman: Aren't you afraid of the world, Bibi?

Netanyahu: Especially today, with America. I know what America is. America is something that can easily be moved. Moved to the right direction.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQTUNHwFA80

if however they believe this video is genuine, then perhaps it reflects their wants/desires/prejudice, because it's clearly a fake:

[link]

i'm sure he only says things like that in private.
And even if he does, say those things in private, so what? He isn't a dictator, nor does he have the legislative powers to do anything about it. Furthermore, he's got to be insane if he thinks that the world will view this as "Defense" considering the majority of the western world (i.e Europe and the UN) are staunchly pro-Palestine.
That website is really off on a limb I think. As much as I differ from Israeli political views, this makes no sense from a scientific basis. It's impossible to target a race in that way. Notice how the article doesn't say which race is targeted? Would that be, a Semitic one? Also there was never any 'black bomb'.
"Notice how the article doesn't say which race is targeted? "

hi the black bomb so it targeted a particular group in Rwanda, which then started massacring another group in relation.

obiviously the technology can target a number of specific groups. for example, sars with asians.

"As much as I differ from Israeli political views, this makes no sense from a scientific basis"

hi read the rest of the thread i link to a scientist discussing the russian program. so you must be behind in your scientific knowledge.
As I remember, South Africa wanted something of the sort but weren't able to produce it. Man, if the National Party had their way, we'd all be asking "what's the big deal with Hitler, anyway? He only killed 20 million people."
If only they created an asshole specific biotoxin.
Lol good one! :D