Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 76

israel developes DNA/racially “specific” bio-toxins

:iconpsyopjunkie:
psyopjunkie Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012

Our real question is whose DNA is targeted? Building on the original research, meant to wipe out the African population are some surprises.

The original “black bomb,” a nerve gas weapon developed by Israel in South Africa, tested in Angola in the 80s, was the first step toward depopulating Africa to gain control of oil, gas and mineral wealth.

What we are told is that the Rwanda killings, as many as half a million, began with a test of a racially specific neurotoxin. Then one side was told the other had released the toxin and the slaughter began, later blamed on the Chinese.

[link]

sounds a bit racist.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondoctorv23:
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
...and "Wikileaks is long proven to be a Mossad operation". Huh?
:iconmaddmatt:
maddmatt Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
So would only half of Obama die? Or would he just get sick when he speaks at an NAACP rally and starts changing his dialect?
:icondefense2:
defense2 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
Attention attention whore. You cannot make a race specific bio weapon which will not affect all primates. The differences between human and ape is so minute that with our current genetic technology, we couldn't wipe out the human race and leave the primates behind... To say anything about wiping out any sub-race of the human race.

Yes. I said sub race, because African/Caucasian... Both human, the only difference is in the skin pigmentation... Our genetic bio-weapons couldn't pick out that difference.

Oh here is another facto for you. Most Israelis share the same gens as a the Palestinians.

Oh one more for you. There is a reason no one has ever used a bioweapon... other than in a computer game. Because you have two kinds. You have the short life bio weapon which kills in seconds to minutes and then you have the longer term which wipes out 90% of humanity within 2 weeks... Leaving the Zombie apocalypses to come about.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You're worse than infinatetolerance. Nice info. Do you have fun repeating it from infowars?
:iconzagstrike:
ZaGstrike Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
This just in: Isreali scientists have developed lightsaber technology and are already outfitting them as both bayonet attachments and close combat sidearms for every Isreali soldier. Someone must save the younglings!

[link]

[link]

This just in: Isrealicons have developed enrgon cube technology and are planning to use it to power their space bridges. General Soundwave informs says "Energon cubes are intended for refueling purposes." But we have testimonies from the chief scientist at Cybertron university, Dr Perceptor, saying "Energon cubes could power various weapons of war, at least once per episode." Ultra Magnus says "Palestinians can't deal with this right now!"

[link]

[link]

This just in: Isreali scientists have created a ring shaped world that, if used in conjunction with six other replicas placed throughout the galaxy, could wipe out all life as we know it! Flood representative Mr. Gravemind says that this would be a bad thing. "It would cause an immense famine," he stated "it would be an act of genocide against us!"

[link]

This just in: A man whose uncle lives in Isreal took my newspaper!

[link]

This just in: Isreal has allied itself withe the combine! Dr. Breen has assured people that this is a beneficial arrangement but Dr. Freeman had this to say on the subject "..."

Needless to say, we should prepare for unforseen consequances...

[link]

This just in: Doctor Octopus, Venom, the Vulture, the Sandman, Mysterio and the Rhino have all moved to Isreal. The Vulture has given an official statement that the move was purely because the group wanted to experiance more warmer weather than that of New York, but Spider-Man has gone on record as saying that "-That boy band of evil is up to no good!"

[link]

This just in: Conspiracy nuts who harp on about mini-nukes and sci-fi viruses are ample fodder for mockery.

[link]

This just in: Birds go tweet.

:iconpidgeonplz::iconsaysplz: Coooo!
Thank you sir for clearing this mess up. :)
:iconzagstrike:
ZaGstrike Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Spread the word, arm yourself with knowledge, THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD!
:iconmagusthelofty:
MagusTheLofty Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
I'll start to worry when Israel allies its self with the Borg. Then I know we're screwed.
:iconagburanar:
Agburanar Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
How absurd! Nobody wants to kill Africans. Nobody but other Africans, anyway.

We need uneducated chattel to extract all of those valuable natural resources. Who's going to do it if we don't have any Africans?
psyopjunkie Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
asians. they're hardier and more compliant.
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
what?

This is straight up madness.

Even if such a thing were possible, jews are closely genetically related to arabs, so they'd probably die as well.
"British and Zionist health experts are working on a SARS-like race-specific bio-weapon, which could be capable of creating a global threat through triggering a massive ethnic cleansing, it has been claimed.

The claim was made following the identification by the World Health Organization (WHO) of a new SARS-like race-specific virus that targets people of Middle Eastern decent. "

[link]

Iraqi jews seem closely related to arabs but other types aren't:

[link]

they might be okay with killing off iraqi jews.
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
blogs and iranian state media.

do you have any real sources?
:iconpoopgoblyn:
Poopgoblyn Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Not sure if this is trolling or for real.
"Sunday Notes – Nuttyahoo Invades Washington, Man Eats Own Head"

from the link.

Again, more tabloid grade "news" from psyopjunkie
Poopgoblyn Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
The sad thing is that people actually believe this dribble. They WANT to believe Israel has the power to do this.
not true. for example, if people believe bibi can manipulate the US, it is not because they simply WANT to believe, it's because he bragged about it.

Woman: Wait a moment, but then the world will say "how come you're conquering again?"

Netanyahu: the world won't say a thing. The world will say we're defending.

Woman: Aren't you afraid of the world, Bibi?

Netanyahu: Especially today, with America. I know what America is. America is something that can easily be moved. Moved to the right direction.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQTUNHwFA80

if however they believe this video is genuine, then perhaps it reflects their wants/desires/prejudice, because it's clearly a fake:

[link]

i'm sure he only says things like that in private.
Poopgoblyn Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
And even if he does, say those things in private, so what? He isn't a dictator, nor does he have the legislative powers to do anything about it. Furthermore, he's got to be insane if he thinks that the world will view this as "Defense" considering the majority of the western world (i.e Europe and the UN) are staunchly pro-Palestine.
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
That website is really off on a limb I think. As much as I differ from Israeli political views, this makes no sense from a scientific basis. It's impossible to target a race in that way. Notice how the article doesn't say which race is targeted? Would that be, a Semitic one? Also there was never any 'black bomb'.
"Notice how the article doesn't say which race is targeted? "

hi the black bomb so it targeted a particular group in Rwanda, which then started massacring another group in relation.

obiviously the technology can target a number of specific groups. for example, sars with asians.

"As much as I differ from Israeli political views, this makes no sense from a scientific basis"

hi read the rest of the thread i link to a scientist discussing the russian program. so you must be behind in your scientific knowledge.
:iconevidenceplz:
:iconyamathespacefish:
YamaTheSpaceFish Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
As I remember, South Africa wanted something of the sort but weren't able to produce it. Man, if the National Party had their way, we'd all be asking "what's the big deal with Hitler, anyway? He only killed 20 million people."
:iconabcat:
AbCat Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012   Writer
If only they created an asshole specific biotoxin.
DoctorV23 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Lol good one! :D
:iconwhiskyomega:
WhiskyOmega Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional General Artist
I could consider it a possibility of it being real, but I'd need to read some of the scientific facts behind how they narrowed the toxin down to target a specific race/group of DNA to believe it out-right.

War seems to be the major factor in spurring on new scientific discoveries, so it wouldn't shock me if it someone really did invent a chemical weapon that could target specific people/groups.

Great political art, by the way. I checked out your gallery. :) Makes a person think and I like art that does that.
"I'd need to read some of the scientific facts"

what if they don't publish them?
"what if they don't publish them?"

earlier, you said that WhiskyWitch should catch up on her science because she is behind the times.

Now you say its secret unpublished truths.

There were a lot of things researched in the cold war between Russia and the US of A. Many if not most of them were nothing more than disinformation. MK-Ultra started, because the CIA believed there was an arms race gap in mind control, and other mental techniques. Reality? They were duped by clever soviet disinformation.

The USA similarly returned the favour decades later with the "star wars" weapons programs, bankrupting the soviet union trying to keep up with weapons that didn't exist.(and handing lucrative contracts to defense contractors, later bankrupting the US of A)
the only reason we know about mk-ultra is they didn't destroy their financial records fully.

its not unreasonable to claim information is suppressed. proof:

"Now, nearly three years after that meeting, this flu research — along with similar work done in the Netherlands — has the science community in an uproar. Scientists, security experts, flu virologists and others are arguing over whether the details of experiments with lab-altered forms of bird flu can be made public, or whether that would amount to publishing the recipe for a superflu that could be used as a bioweapon."

[link]
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
"the only reason we know about mk-ultra is they didn't destroy their financial records fully."
and there is a smoking gun. See where I am going with this. Its known the program was a lot further than was uncovered, but applying it

"its not unreasonable to claim information is suppressed"

Of course. But the fact information is being suppressed is not a blank check to validate every last conspiracy theory. Whats really going on will come out eventually.

""Now, nearly three years after that meeting, this flu research — along with similar work done in the Netherlands — has the science community in an uproar. Scientists, security experts, flu virologists and others are arguing over whether the details of experiments with lab-altered forms of bird flu can be made public, or whether that would amount to publishing the recipe for a superflu that could be used as a bioweapon." "

Along with Anthrax(which is far more harmless than anyone would ever let you know, the anthrax scare was misdirection and fear mongering. Real anthrax, weaponized or not, is not that harmful, and its easily contained).

and weaponized small pox.( Which is really really scary, again it could be more misdirection, the small pox virus is officially extinct, save for labs,)

Nothing in the article suggests the original claim of racially tuned viruses is scientifically plausable.
:iconscythepuppet:
scythepuppet Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It is unreasonable to claim that anything you can't find evidence for is "probably suppressed evidence".
did i claim that?
scythepuppet Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
nowhere did i say

"anything [I] can't find evidence for is "probably suppressed evidence".
"

I used a specific example of suppressed information re: mk ultra, as well as a specific example of people requesting info be suppressed re: modification of viruses to suggest that information relating to bio weapons may be suppressed.

no where did i say "everything i can't find info on, like unicorns, is true but suppressed" lol

you are being generous not calling yourself and idiot. learn to read.
(1 Reply)
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
SARS was an Asian specific pathogen. There was fear it could spread to the entire world but it never did. So this has been done before.
God people,
get your facts straight.
SARS is not specific to any race: [link]
scythepuppet Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
SARS is a disease that people communicate by person-to-person contact and it spread heavily in places like Beijing, which you may recognize as the twelfth most densely populated city in the world. It culminated in just 8000 cases and killed ~774 people worldwide, more than 75% of them in China.

The fear that it would spread around the world was mostly a media firestorm with little or no basis in reality.
good point.

British and Zionist health experts are working on a SARS-like race-specific bio-weapon, which could be capable of creating a global threat through triggering a massive ethnic cleansing, it has been claimed.

The claim was made following the identification by the World Health Organization (WHO) of a new SARS-like race-specific virus that targets people of Middle Eastern decent. The original SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) resulted in the death of numerous people in Hong Kong.

The Zionist-led Israeli regime has been seeking to spot specific genes carried by human of Arab decent in an attempt to develop a race-specific bio-weapon that could covertly be exposed to Arab populations in order to commit a massive ethnic cleansing whenever necessary.

Earlier in September, the first case of SARS-like virus was indentified in Qatar. The victim was transferred to Britain, where it was discovered that the coronavirus was similar to SARS as far as its structure is concerned. The second case was a Saudi-born woman who died after being attacked by the new virus.

SARS suddenly surfaced between November 2002 and July 2003. An estimated 8,098 people of Asian descent were infected and 774 of them succumbed to the race-specific virus.

[link]
:icontheawsomeopossum:
TheAwsomeOpossum Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Well... I guess it could work in theory... except isn't race based on mutliple pairings? Wouldn't that make it rather difficult to isolate a pairing that only targets a race, and nothing else?
hi races or genetic clusters are identified based on correlations ... not sure how that relates to a bio weapon.

Wilson et al. [2] argue forcefully that genetic structure exists in the human population, that it can easily be identified even with a relatively modest number of marker loci, and that such structure is highly predictive of drug response: "We conclude that it is not only feasible but a clinical priority to assess genetic structure as a routine part of drug evaluation." [2]. This conclusion was based on their identification of four genetic "clusters" within a diverse sample of humans, and significant differences in the frequencies across these clusters for functional allelic variants in drug metabolizing enzymes.

[link]
:icontheawsomeopossum:
TheAwsomeOpossum Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Alas, I'm not sure they could be solely isolated. For instance, they might turn on for one race, but also might turn on for a certain mental condition as well. In other words, much like a computer virus, it will very possibly hit a few other sectors of the population as well.

Another doctor, Dr. Robert Lee, sheds some information in this light, in an email he sent me last night.

"It is my belief that SARS coronavirus will disproportionately infect and with more serious consequences individuals who are Class II MHC HLA-DR, -DP, and -DQ alleles (genetics here). It is less likely to infect and with less serious consequences individuals who are Class II MHC HLA-DB. Translating this to English, I believe it is likely that SARS coronavirus will disproportionately infect those of Asian, African, and Hispanic extraction and less likely those of Northern European extraction."

[link]

people who make the decision to spread these viruses are probably okay killing some of their own ... and the risk of it mutating ... the elite will be safe underground or on boats or something ...
:iconjeremyti:
Jeremyti Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Professional Photographer
Hey! I saw that episode of Fringe.
:iconanatarakentara:
AnataraKentara Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Since races do exist, solely on unique genetic, physical, and mental compositions, a weapon built on those factors doesn't seem to far fetched -

except that such a weapon would be, if anything, a nano-computer "goo" weapon.

Haven't seen that.

Would invest in it, though.
i don't know what goo is. but here is an article from yeltsin's time:

So genetic weapons and research into genetic weapons, broken down means what?

In this case it means investigating how you can affect the genes of a person by exposing them to a material which may work, over a very long period of time, on its own by attaching itself to the DNA in the cell or it may simply sit there until you expose them to another material at a time that you choose, which locks together with the first material and affects the genome ... we also have the possibility of targeting specific ethnic groups of specific genetic subtypes, if you like, of the population, that you can indiscriminately, in a way, spray something, but it only kills the certain people that this material is designed to find and attack.

[link]
The possibility, yes.

I know what the weapon is. Very interesting, very intimate, very...precise.

Nothing less of nano-computer killer-bots injected to the bloodstream of an person could pull it off.
"
Nothing less of nano-computer killer-bots injected to the bloodstream of an person could pull it off."

prove it.
It's all based on size.

DNA and genes are inside the body.

A weapon based to "kill" will need to sample the target, from the inside, and get the match, - all requiring computerization, or at least bio-mechanical triggers - and then "kill" - destroy cells en masse, I would guess, like widespread necrosis.

Anything more "general" might as well just be another chemical-biological agent and not a "race bomb"
"at least bio-mechanical triggers "

doesn't that contradict that it has to be nano technology?

some drugs affect races differently ... some viruses affects races differently ... they are not nano technology.
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist
LOL

You're the anti-Israeli version of :iconjaakobou:
:iconopiumrooster:
opiumrooster Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
uh, how do you create a racially-targeted weapon? and why? just use regular neurotoxins or whatever.
Add a Comment: