Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Anarchy Is The Only Way Out...Deal With It....(Unless I am Just Insane)

:iconbenjamin-biddix:
Benjamin-Biddix Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, Where I come from my town is filled with stubborn fucks with the idea that Obama is satan blah blah. I really could care less about the twats in the political world. But after I saw the news recently about how they MR. President just wags his finger at Hamas and says "now don't bomb Israel again" It makes me sick, If USA was the "real" world leader we would have torn these countries a new asshole by now. I think it's a crime to just call the white house and tell Obama to kill the little turds that start the shit, ( yea, yea Innocent lives are at risk I know ) But another thing I saw on the news is this "Fiscal Cliff" that could lead into "another" recession when in America we are still in a Depression...as an American who proudly announces support for anarchy and all other forms of government are corrupt and flawed in ways also know human nature also could also cause chaos if America goes anarchist I just want these old fat-cat pussies Republican and Democratic alike that laugh at everyone on top of Capital Hill to just be taken down a notch and see what the Homeless and staving endure daily.

tl;dr- Anarchy rant -If I am just being a insane dick-muffin just say so.
( first thread on politics forum, If this is a dead horse I apologize :B )

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: OP request
:iconpsyopjunkie:
psyopjunkie Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
"I think it's a crime to just call the white house and tell Obama to kill the little turds that start the shit"

israel started it. they did 911 too.

[link]
:iconcommander-jackson117:
Commander-Jackson117 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
well let me tell ya how its going to happen......first this economy is going to fall and all hell is going to brake loss and if i where you i would be ready for it but nevertheless...i wouldn't really care one way or another to be honest.
:iconskulkey:
skulkey Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
you're not really doing us anarchists any favors with your rant. :bucktooth:
:iconbenjamin-biddix:
Benjamin-Biddix Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:saddummy: I figured....
Add a Comment: