racist israel won't employ palestinians to make its nuclear bunker!!!!!

From the Washington Post:

“U.S. overseeing mysterious construction project in Israel

“The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers plans to supervise construction of a five-story underground facility for an Israel Defense Forces complex, oddly named “Site 911,” at an Israeli Air Force base near Tel Aviv.

“…the facility is to have… a laboratory, shock-resistant doors, protection from nonionizing radiation and very tight security.

“The 1998 Wye River Memorandum between Israel and the Palestinian Authority has led to about $500 million in U.S. construction of military facilities for the Israelis, most of them initially in an undeveloped part of the Negev Desert.

“…three bases were built to support 20,000 troops, and eventually the Israeli air force moved into the same area, creating Nevatim air base. A new runway, 2.5 miles long, was built there by the Corps along with about 100 new buildings and 10 miles of roads.

“…the Corps has built underground hangers for Israeli fighter-bombers, facilities for handling nuclear weapons (though Israel does not admit having such weapons), command centers, training bases, intelligence facilities and simulators, according to Corps publications.

“…according to the Corps notice, “The employment of Palestinians is also forbidden.

[link]

Sounds a bit racist.
Comments75
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I would just like to say, what exactly gave Jews the right to even start the county known as Israel? what exactly gave them the right to forcibly remove Arabs from their homes in what was once the WHOLE of Palestine during the 40s and relocate them so that Jewish settlers could move in. Because the Torah says Jerusalem is the Jewish holy land? Bullshit. And during this relocation what gave the Jews the right to shoot thousands of innocent Arab men, women and children? They've said on more than one occasion that their main goal is to rid Israel and Palestine of Arabs.
Don't start this whole Arabs are terrorists crap; they want their goddamn land back; like anyone would.
hi i just want to draw attention to this post about israelis sniping children and us soldiers:

[link]

i linked to a site which features videos of israelis shooting us soldiers. I wonder if this has broken the rules? can a moderator please remove the link if it has.
When they banned you, why didn't they ban all your accounts?
hi they didn't ban me.
Not this one apparently.
they didn't ban any of them. i deactivated them. i left this one active so that synapticboomstick could send me a note linking to his father's alleged witness statement. killing time until then.
If you say so.
Which is more racist, to simply retaliate when harmed or threatened, or to vow to completely and totally destroy a race? Think of which side has vowed to remove a race of people from this planet. I'll give you a hint, it has a prophet named Mohammad. He himself is recorded as saying that is is Allah's will to kill them. So who is racist?
"He himself is recorded as saying that is is Allah's will to kill them."

and what is said about killing goyim in the torah?

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."
Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."
Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."
Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."
Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honour the the dog more than the non-Jew."
Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

[link]

why don't we meet in the middle and say both races are racist? :)
I checked for the Aboda Zara text and came up with nothing... where exactly did you get that list of damnation?
hi the link is there.

also i have heard these arguments before.

If I quoted:

Maimonides, Mishnah Torah, (Moznaim Publishing Corporation, Brooklyn, New York, 1990, Chapter 10, English Translation), p. 184: "Accordingly, if we see an idolater (gentile) being swept away or drowning in the river, we should not help him. If we see that his life is in danger, we should not save him."

[link]

you would say "but i asked my rabbi where is this and he had not heard of it"

and if I would find it online:

[link]

then you would say "but see also what follows "It is, however, forbidden to cause one of them to sink or push him into a pit or the like, since he is not waging war against us." - does that not show that they are merely trying to preserve themselves, and not wish harm onto others"

and if I quoted websites where israelis killed the children of gentiles, or rabbis who preached such things, you would say "but these are in the minority and do not generalise"

and so it would go on and on. Jew tricks for disarming arguments are overused and apparent. All it does is breed apathy and open hostility. Why do you bother? crawl into your underground nuke city. or is there not enough room for you? perhaps israel has sewers?
I can't find that 'drowning' thing in the original text which only talks about not making a military pact with idolators. The guy who wrote the original did not site any sources to his 'Mishnah Torah' determinations so it seems like you've been had with a tiny touch of truth (i.e. 'pact', which was confused with "peace") embellished with a LOT of made up crap (i.e. made up crap about not helping a drowning gentile). I suggest you lay off blogs and bullshit embellished "translations" as your sources for your "analysis" on mainstream Jewish literature.

p.s. I'm glad you at least tried to keep it mainstream -- only problem is your source wasn't good. You can find the original Mishna-Torah book written by Maimonides here: [link] You can learn more about it here: [link] -- nothing about 'drowning' there either.
hi i already linked to it. Halacha 1 [link]

like i said your moves are predictable. you'll say that translation is wrong, or that it is a fringe book, and if i said such translations have been found many times in middle ages and caused outrage, you would say it was their own prejudice and they fabricated evidence ... etc. etc.

IT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE. BIBI SHOWED A CARTOON BOMB AND PEOPLE LAUGHED. PEOPLE WATCH THIS AND CAN'T TELL IT IS SATIRE:

[link]

ISRAELIS ARE BURNED. DON'T BOTHER.
You're just proving how much you care about facts... i.e. you don't.

Zero credibility.
All cultures are racist against outsiders. That is what leads to the wars.

And while the Jewish culture does say to kill unbelievers, when was the last time they set out to kill people in all kinds of countries? When was the last time you heard of them trying to spread their faith by force?
Umm...I think you got something from the wrong location. There's nothing about killing unbelievers for the sake of them being unbelievers in mainstream Jewish culture.
I simply went off of what he posted. I'm trying to point out that there is nothing in the mainstream Jewish culture about killing unbelievers. I'm trying to point out that whatever their holy book may say, they aren't the ones acting on the killing parts.
On top of what you're saying, which is the most important point really, there's a lot of fake material being spread about Jewish texts -- I've found numerous gross misrepresentations spread around by idiots and antisemitic loonies. Examples right in this thread by 'psyopjunkie'. I checked 2 of his quotes and both struck out as falsifications.
"When was the last time you heard of them trying to spread their faith by force?"

uh muslims and christians allow people to convert

to be a jew your mother must be a jew

u just proved jews are much more racist.
No, you can become a member of the Jewish faith. It is only that among the Jewish community, you are automatically considered a Jew if your mother was. Using this, Hitler was actually a Jew since his mother was. How's that for some self hatred?
many nazis were jews.

Years later a major Zionist, who happened to have been a block commander in the Warsaw ghetto and helped organize the deportations, was spotted on the streets of Tel Aviv by one Jew who survived his work, and took the opportunity dispatch his former tormentor to the lower regions.

There was a big trial of course, where all kinds of nasty things came out about how some of the best Jew killers were welcomed with open arms by the early Zionists, as long as they had helped kill Orth0dox Jews who opposed them. All this is virtually unknown in the U.S. then, and now.

[link]
Those passages are ridiculous passages LOL

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."
Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

It would be a miracle if it was in the Torah, since Christianity didn't exist at the time ><

I don't know if any of it is in the Talmud (which I doubt it)... but lucky for you and other "kofrim" only very orthodox Jewish people read that and again lucky for Palestinians they usually don't go to the army... they just sit all day reading the Talmud, Torah and other similar things and if they are finally taking some action is actually yelling at Jewish people to become more religious and keep the sabbath....

I do think Jewish people can be distance and some can be racist... but just like any other nation can be too... usually they don't take it to the extreme and call for the killing of a nation.
[link]

I figure he copy pasted that list from some bullshit website.
you're right i should have said talmud.

"lucky for Palestinians they usually don't go to the army..."

On Purim, Feb. 25, 1994, Israeli army officer Baruch Goldstein, an orthodox Jew from Brooklyn, massacred 40 Palestinian civilians, including children, while they knelt in prayer in a mosque. Goldstein was a disciple of the late Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane, who told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").

[link]