Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 74

racist israel won't employ palestinians to make its nuclear bunker!!!!!

:iconpsyopjunkie:
psyopjunkie Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
From the Washington Post:

“U.S. overseeing mysterious construction project in Israel

“The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers plans to supervise construction of a five-story underground facility for an Israel Defense Forces complex, oddly named “Site 911,” at an Israeli Air Force base near Tel Aviv.

“…the facility is to have… a laboratory, shock-resistant doors, protection from nonionizing radiation and very tight security.

“The 1998 Wye River Memorandum between Israel and the Palestinian Authority has led to about $500 million in U.S. construction of military facilities for the Israelis, most of them initially in an undeveloped part of the Negev Desert.

“…three bases were built to support 20,000 troops, and eventually the Israeli air force moved into the same area, creating Nevatim air base. A new runway, 2.5 miles long, was built there by the Corps along with about 100 new buildings and 10 miles of roads.

“…the Corps has built underground hangers for Israeli fighter-bombers, facilities for handling nuclear weapons (though Israel does not admit having such weapons), command centers, training bases, intelligence facilities and simulators, according to Corps publications.

“…according to the Corps notice, “The employment of Palestinians is also forbidden.

[link]

Sounds a bit racist.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhypnoticarmpit:
hypnoticarmpit Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I would just like to say, what exactly gave Jews the right to even start the county known as Israel? what exactly gave them the right to forcibly remove Arabs from their homes in what was once the WHOLE of Palestine during the 40s and relocate them so that Jewish settlers could move in. Because the Torah says Jerusalem is the Jewish holy land? Bullshit. And during this relocation what gave the Jews the right to shoot thousands of innocent Arab men, women and children? They've said on more than one occasion that their main goal is to rid Israel and Palestine of Arabs.
Don't start this whole Arabs are terrorists crap; they want their goddamn land back; like anyone would.
psyopjunkie Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
hi i just want to draw attention to this post about israelis sniping children and us soldiers:

[link]

i linked to a site which features videos of israelis shooting us soldiers. I wonder if this has broken the rules? can a moderator please remove the link if it has.
:iconmaddmatt:
maddmatt Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
When they banned you, why didn't they ban all your accounts?
hi they didn't ban me.
Not this one apparently.
they didn't ban any of them. i deactivated them. i left this one active so that synapticboomstick could send me a note linking to his father's alleged witness statement. killing time until then.
If you say so.
:icondorsaispirit:
Dorsaispirit Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Which is more racist, to simply retaliate when harmed or threatened, or to vow to completely and totally destroy a race? Think of which side has vowed to remove a race of people from this planet. I'll give you a hint, it has a prophet named Mohammad. He himself is recorded as saying that is is Allah's will to kill them. So who is racist?
psyopjunkie Featured By Owner Dec 3, 2012
"He himself is recorded as saying that is is Allah's will to kill them."

and what is said about killing goyim in the torah?

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."
Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."
Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."
Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."
Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honour the the dog more than the non-Jew."
Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

[link]

why don't we meet in the middle and say both races are racist? :)
:iconjaakobou:
jaakobou Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
I checked for the Aboda Zara text and came up with nothing... where exactly did you get that list of damnation?
Add a Comment: