Harvard approves student group devoted to kinky sex on campus

[link]

"The august flagship of the Ivy League, Harvard University, approved Friday a student group devoted to kinky sex called Harvard College Munch, a university spokesman said.
The group promotes "a positive and accurate understanding of alternative sexualities and kink on campus, as well as to create a space where college-age adults may reach out to their peers and feel accepted in their own sexuality," according to the school website."

Ok i'm at a loss on how this is allowable.
Comments179
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
leave it to Harvard. other groups would have been more helpful BUT I bet this group is going to be the most popular group ever ! might finally give science, math and anime groups a run for their money ! (yes I played that card :P) seriously though, since it's technically geared towards adults and understanding things, perhaps they might put one more taboo out of fear? or help people reach their curiosity without being judged? only time will answer how this might turn out
I'm at a loss as to how there wasn't already a group like that. Makes sense though, smart people tend to be kinkier then others and if the reputation of Harvard producing the best and the brightest is to be believed then it was only a matter of time really.
Well, okay. I hope they have fun.
I'm sure they will
kinky meaning anal sex...right?
You could call it that, but that's like calling a nerf blaster a gun.
Well, if you like taking it up the ass, then it counts as your kink, sure.
thanks for the info!!
Could mean alot of things.
beastiality?
u would think at a rich boy college like this one could simply buy some pussy instead of having to join some group most likely filled with virgin nerds and chicks with thick glasses and bushy eyebrows
Because virgin nerds probably don't have crotch critters...and it's free :shrug:
Hey, don't you think it's funny how people who constantly go on about how they love pussy are most often secretly homosexuals?
dude, do you know me?
Are you hitting on me?
yes, you seem totally gay just like me
I know you want these lumps but you can't have them!
I don't really see what the matter is. The student are all adults, so let them have sex if they want to, in whichever way they want to.
yeah, everyone should have herpes
:shrug: It's just harvard.
Paying for sex is illegal.

Paying to learn how to have sex is not.

Giving sex away for free is not.

So I really don't see a problem here.
Besides the fact it's harvard.
Why does that matter? You still haven't given any kind of reason why you're opposed to this.