Do politicians get enough pussy to function?

this might explain the horrible decisions they made and the downward spiral our nation is undergoing.

Bill Clinton...Hillary wouldn't put out...forcing him to fuck that fat Lewinsky chick, then lie about it under oath

Anthony Weiner...so desperate he sent pics of his package out to every hot teenie he could find on the web

Elliot Spitzer...had to buy pussy

John Edwards...had to use campaign money to rent some hair taco while running for president

Barney Frank...pussy makes him puke so he obviously doesn't get any(what chick would fuck that freak anyhow?)

Rachel Maddow...her strapon is frankly going to seed cause nobody that angry could be getting pussy

B Obama...Michelle is obviously a man so he doesn't get pussy

Please discuss
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Only if they eat plenty of cchinese food!
I dunno, I don't think Silvio Bersculoni's ridiculous sex escapades are helping his political career any.
he's in prison now
isn't he like 97 or something? Does he still have political ambitions?
Oh really? Then I guess it's time for a heterosexual female president or a gay male president. Neither of them need pussy to function :)
That might explain David Vitter and his hooker/diaper fetish. And perhaps Larry Craig, Mark Foley, and Lindsey Graham don't get enough dick?
gay jokes aren't funny dude...find a better way to express your rage
Lol!. ALL politicians need to screw more and stop fucking the citizens, specially when the last ones do not want to get fucked. Literally the politicians are raping us
Are you a politician?
False, Michelle is morphs between genders so he gets some half the time.