Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

philosophical question: if a palestinian rocket is intercepted and there is no footage ...

:iconcartoon-bomb:
cartoon-bomb Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
... is it just israeli propaganda?

Unless no one noticed, there was no footage of intercepts of rockets from Gaza into Israel. If one were to examine the trajectory of the majority of rockets fired, intercepts would have been well within camera range and Israel’s claims of 655 intercepts, not one was filmed.

There was only stock footage released on the supposed “Iron Dome” missile system which we now learn may not be operating for three or more years.

In an interview with a top US defense official and long time friend of Bibi Netanyahu, I was told the Rafael “Tamir” system is barely as sophisticated as the rockets Palestinians had been making in their basements and unlikely to have been able to intercept more than a very small percentage of incoming projectiles.

Now, private sources, private but “knowlegable,” place “Tamir intercepts” at between 12 and 17% and those are only of smaller short range rockets.

The long range rockets that hit and overshot both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem were intercepted more successfully. Why?

American crews, 1500 American military technicians who remained in Israel after recent exercises, operated advanced Patriot III systems.

Those hypersonic interceptors costing over $3 million each, fired two at a time at each $1500 Fajr 5. That, along with the cost of the crews put a price on defending Israel’s air incursions into Gaza, a conflict begun based on an Israeli political assassination using an American F-16 and 2000 pound bomb, at over $100,000,000.

[link]

Do you think the only impenetrable dome in Israel is bibi's head???

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
As the person is no longer here and this is turning into flamebait: :lock:
:iconsynapticboomstick:
SynapticBoomstick Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Listen you little turd, I told you before to cram your conspiracy bullshit. DO NOT send me notes asking for my father's information and do-fucking-not use my family surname on this website without my permission, which you most certainly do not have. Stay away from my Facebook information and stay away from my family. Harass me further and I'll see that an administrator smothers you.
:iconpsyopjunkie:
psyopjunkie Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
just a clarification ... i did not ask for his information ... just a link to his witness statement ... they're online you know ... to make sure you weren't lying in regards to what you say your father said. just send it as a link to me via note ... or you know, admit you're lying if you are.
cartoon-bomb Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
that's why i asked you in a note rather than posting on your profile. i respect private information.

as i said in the note, I'm sorry if it came off as stalking. I just wanted to know if he was in the towers when he witnessed the plane. maybe I should email him ...

you're welcome to have the administrator ban my account i don't mind. bye.
:iconcouchycreature:
CouchyCreature Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I haven't looked at any of these videos, but they were easy to find and uploaded in the past week- [link]
:iconcouchycreature:
CouchyCreature Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I am pretty sure we saw footage of Iron Dome in action here in Australian news. Are you suggesting we might have been watching patriot missile systems?
hi that's interesting thanks. i will register at VT and ask for you.
:iconmaddmatt:
maddmatt Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012
Aren't you the same person that claimed all the various video footage of the planes hitting the wtc and pentagon were all fakes?

Kind of a full-proof conspiracy model. Not enough footage, fake. A lot of footage, massively faked.

Go sell your Jewish hatred someplace else.
hi did you check out this video of bibi confessing that israel deliberately targets children (they do - but he never admitted to it before)?

[link]

imo you would rightly conclude that is a fake ... but why can't other videos be fake, like those on 911? Kind of a full-proof conspiracy model...

PS hate is free :)
Add a Comment: