Closed to new replies
November 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 462

UN general assembly vote on Palestine

:iconcouchycreature:
CouchyCreature Featured By Owner Nov 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
The United Nations General Assembly has voted fairly resoundingly (138 votes to 9 with 41 countries abstaining) to lift the Palestinian Authority's UN observer status from "entity" to "non-member state". [link]

The important impact of this vote is that it means the UN recognises the Palestinian state.

Australia was one of the countries who abstained from this vote - [link]

What is your opinion on how this will aid or impede the Peace process that must move forward?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconheaven-spawn:
heaven-spawn Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
ok?
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist
Is this some kind of challenge?
is what?
put together the rest of my messages.
they make no sense man. "non-stop. over and over one line comment and make a stupid to every thread one line comment"
figure it out
too lazy gonna go blaze a blunt
that explains a lot, actually.
(1 Reply)
:iconwebnatu:
webnatu Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Professional General Artist
Who cares!!!!!All I care about is about the two bombs Palestinian's morons exploded in my country killing about 3000 of us. Honestly, what is their problem before the bombings i didn't even know about Palestine, yet we got involved because I don't know maybe they didn't like our meat.
What does a little country in a totally different continent have to do in the mess.

Screw them for all I care!
:iconcouchycreature:
CouchyCreature Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
it just struck me ...you're not talking about 911 are you?

If so, then it was not Palestinians, but Al Quaeda (15 from Saudi Arabia, 2 from the United Arab Emirates, 1 from Egypt and 1 from Lebanon), and it was not 3000 of us, but 3000 people from 90 different countries, some of whom were arabs. But there was no bombs, which is why I am really confused by what you said. 19 hijackers took 4 commercial airliners and flew two of them into the World Trade Centre, one of them into the Pentagon and one into a field in Pennsylvania.

If you were referring to that terrorist attack, maybe it would honour the dead more if you got more informed about it. If you weren't, please tell me what bombing terrorism you were referring to that involved 3000 dead and an attack by Palestinians.
Add a Comment: