Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 35

How can a President of the United States announce that the government is infiltrated with terrorists

:iconcartoon-bomb:
cartoon-bomb Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
... and spies and no newspaper, television network or other form of media notices?

Seventy hours ago, at this writing, while on Air Force One, President Barack Obama issued a press release that has been utterly ignored by the Western Press.

The president has openly announced a move against violent plotters inside the US government and espionage agents. He does not use the terms “AIPAC” or “the Israel lobby” but it is highly unlikely he could be referring to anything else.

There is, currently, within the US military, the Executive branch of government and among extremist “power brokers” in America an active plot to “alter” America’s form of government through “decapitation.”

Let me be clear. Where the memo, printed in full below, refers to “violent”, it means “assassination” of many top leaders in America including but not limited to the President, Vice President, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense and others.

The Benghazi attack was planned and financed by this group.

There is no direct evidence tying any foreign government to this plot though most are “fanatically” aligned with the militant Likudists in Israel under Netanyahu’s regime.

Please note that they refer to “violent acts” and speak of both the “government” and “nation.”

By “government,” they are indicting, with no “wiggle room,” assassination plots.

By “nation,” they may well be referring to false flag terrorism that may well include use of weapons of mass destruction. Britain was subject to such a threat during the London Olympics, one that would never have been successfully overcome without the help of journalists who put themselves at great risk.

[link]

Hint: the answer is not politically correct.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkightster:
Kightster Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Media know that dumb masses will go into panic the moment you say "HURR DURR TERRORIST!" and they try to avoid it?
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
"Israel lobby"

hai there psyopjunkie
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
Nukes were not necessary to bring down the towers. Some of the pictures do look eerily similar to this low yield nuclear test in 1962: [link]

Lots of circumstantial evidence but no smoking gun here.
Hi please start a new thread if you want to discuss this issue.

PS. more damning evidence can be read on Scribd here:

[link]
hi this belongs in another thread.
:icontrorbes:
Trorbes Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
Sorry, I meant to preface it with "This is why I cannot take you or your source seriously:"
cartoon-bomb Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
When you learn a little about nuclear physics come back, okay?
:icontrorbes:
Trorbes Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012
A little knowledge about nuclear physics tells me a neutron bomb would be wasteful if not useless for demolition. A lot of rational sense tells me it's utterly absurd to believe the government would waste nuclear weapons just to take down a couple towers.
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012
I saw this mentioned on Gonob. Here is the actual memorandum: [link] Sounds like Obama screwed up again.
Add a Comment: