November 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 223

Are All Muslims terrorists?

:iconfrozenpanther:
FrozenPanther Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Just wondering whatcha guys think

Whenever you see a woman wearing a scarf...what do you think ?
What about a man with a long beard and bushy eyebrows?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondebit:
Debit Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I think the headache boils down to: Muslim opinion-makers, such as radical/hard-line inclining clerics, politicians, and media establishment, are over-represented, while the voice of the silent majority, want nothing to do with ongoing violence and strife, is drowned out.
FrozenPanther Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Yeah, I could agree with that
:icondebit:
Debit Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
As of right now, I think the Arabs in the midst of the Arab Spring are in a difficult, even burdensome, predicament. If they either put up with or even embrace radical factions (very tempting, since the radicals are the most energetic in fighting against existing regimes), they will most likely end up with another round of dictatorship. Post-Shah Iran should be an object lesson: The Iranians ended replacing one dictatorship for another (oust the Shah, only to get screwed by theocrats!). Whatever happens to Post-Mubarak Egypt could have major repercussions, considering how Morsi is beginning to show dictatorial tendencies.
Thank you
:iconfly-gonz:
Fly-gonz Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012
No, all terrorists are Muslims, but not all Muslims are terrorists. The media reserves the word terrorist for only Muslims nowadays. Other people, like the Batman Shooters, are labelled insane, pathological, etc., etc., but they aren't terrorists.
Not all terrorists are Muslims, why's that so hard to understand? Do you consider hitler a terrorist?

The media is a very brainwashing resource nowadays, seriously it's pathetic
Batman shooter*
:iconscottahemi:
ScottaHemi Featured By Owner Nov 28, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
1. nothing
2. lots of men have long beards.

anyways no not all muslims are terrorist. not all terrorists are Muslim. but the terrorists who have been causing a lot of the problems recently are Muslims. or atleasst Psudo Muslim. I don't know. I doubt the Quaran says to destroy western values and something about 75 Virgins.
Good! I'm glad you know this
and in the Quran it doesnt say anything about engaging in violent activity..
You are wrong, see my reply above.
Add a Comment: