Closed to new replies
November 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

Anonymous #OpIsreal & #FreeGaza

:iconkinghusky:
KingHusky Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student General Artist
As most of us know, there have been ongoing conflicts between Israel and Palestine for ages.
Just recently, it has been getting quite a bit more heated and parties around the world are becoming more and more involved. Some may say this is a good thing and some may disagree.

One of these parties is a global 'hacktivism' group called Anonymous.
We have people on the streets in Gaza constantly updating us with current news and chatter going on in the Gaza Strip and other conflict choke-point areas. There have been multiple protests world-wide to spread knowledge of these happenings to the public and attempt to gain leverage to sway government involvement.

The official movement is addressed by #OpIsrael [link] and we have made many cyber attacks on Israeli government websites and defaced their zionist propaganda in an attempt to educate you on these atrocities.

I hope that some of you will see what I see and help in any way possible. If there is anything more specific you want to know, feel free to note me or simply post in this thread.

#Anonymous
#Revolution
#OpIsrael
#Gaza
#FreePalestine
#AntiZionist

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive Oppression.
We do not Forget Censorship.
Expect Us.

~ #AnonLegionKing

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Not aimed specifically at YOU, since I don' know you, but most of the people I know who are 'involved' in Annon. don't actually do anything except post about how 'we' did such and such.

Personally, I find that incredibly irritating.

But whatever. Go you guys.
Add a Comment: