So, what if Russia accepts my bid for them to be the 51st state?

We would automatically gain 10,000 nukes. :shrug:

Sounds like it works with the Aliens.

We just have to give China and Russia the order to teach English in all of their schools.

What do you think about this?

China 52nd state?

NOW, we're talkin'.

Bonus! 300 more nukes!

Oh wait, how many would they gain?

Everybody wins?

Yes.

What will we do with our new nukes?

Nothing.
Comments69
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
We win? We got problems with the deficit now. How many more trillions would it cost us to take in Russia? But why take them in. They are coming over here in droves anyway.
"why take them in"

So we can have the best economy in the world and the best military.... without a doubt.
They went broke in case you didn't know. If you want a good economy take in China instead. Plus it would cancel our trade deficit with them.
America has no need for the value of money.
We can destroy any country ten times over.
That is exactly why we continue to make imaginary money and sell it o the third world.
We just have to give China and Russia the order to teach English in all of their schools.

China and Russia already teach English in their schools.

In fact, some of them are more literate in English than some Americans are.
Why do people say that? Of course some of them are probably more literate in English than some Americans are.

Some of them probably smoke too. I'll bet some of them go to work and others are unemployed. These are all things that are so general and could apply to any population anywhere and don't need to be said.
why do you 10'000 Nukes so bad?

that would be to big of a legal mess, and a huge waste of money to make it even work, besides Russia is to big ot be 1 state. you gotta break that sucker down to a number of states.

and in a sense taking in Mexico would be a better option if you want a foreign state.
yeah

I want to Unify North America.
[link] here you go Russian State/Provenance/whatever they call them map.
Russia does not have ten thousand nukes. They have fewer nukes than the USA- but their nukes are way bigger than ours.

Russia has to get inline, because Puerto Rico and Canada stand ahead of them to become state 51 and 52, respectively.
No, Russia has more nukes.

[link]
April Fool's day is 5 months away. You posted waaaaaay too early.
lets make Iran a state, we would gain two million terrorists!!!!!!
HOLY SHIT !!

So, who would we terrorize?

Wait, that question presupposes that we will terrorize someone.
we could attack California
Does this mean I get a chance to have that Chapman beauty that was extradited from the US as a Russian spy. Recently saw her on a modeling cat walk.
She'll be all mine if Russia joins as 51st State? I'll take her, I'll take her!
Try to get another country to make it prime number 53. Then America would really be "indivisible".
before you know it the USA is going to be part of their world not the other way around. I heard they want to make Puerto Rico the 51st state? so Spanish speaking first then Chinese and then Russian, probably in that order? and if the USA adopts certain laws then other countries would not hesitate to join the USA adventure.
English will always be taught in all of our schools.
who knows it could be taught as a second language, who knows what the future holds
When you have an infection you don't add more areas for disease to spread, you amputate.