We must now, as a world-wide allgence, give up one continent to the Aliens.

Comments78
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
why do the aliens want one continent?
idk I just made that up

although it was one of my crazy ideas to make Africa into sort of a pristine wilderness... just like they declared to their civilization that Earth is a zoo planet... we could do the same to africa...

idk... i have so many ideas i don't know what to do with them
Say Greenland is a continent.
Greenland and Iceland are a continent I call Iceana.
We could convince them that Greenland is itself a continent and get away with letting go of just that.
why not make our potential moon base a state?
Why not just stick a giant "laser" on it to destroy the aliens so nothing has to be given away?
there is something on the moon to give away? Cheese maybe? Martians who got lost? Monsters? Hot chicks in tin foil bikinis like on Star trek?
I meant don't give away any continents.
well, I will try not to but its hard you know
I think we should give YOU back to the aliens.
Do you know how much I would love that?
lol surprisingly hard to get attention, considering they're monitoring everything.
Got to be Asia. Biggest landmass so we can bow down to our superior alien overlords.
lol

hey I think humans are actually smarter than aliens

They've just had more time than us to develop technologies...

at least 300 million years
How do you know the aliens have had extra time? They could have had technology for even less time than us but advanced so much faster that they achieved superiority in a shorter time.
Because all of your ideas on extra-terrestrial intelligence are just theories.

I know for a fact that the Aliens that I know have been here since the super-continent Pangea existed... about 300 million years ago. They have always considered our planet a kind of "zoo-planet" where they don't interfere with our life... but they have.. they gave knowledge to the Mayans and Egyptians...

And, I actually communicate with them on a regular basis and I can tell, they aren't that smart... however, I'm really smart so they might still be smarter than the average human.
Erm no they have not theories. I've been in their ship and seen their records for their civilization. From early civilizations to getting here was the equivalent of 2500 years. This is less time than our civilization.
it might only take 2 days to travel from star to star
Well they have got past the problems due to relativity by using some form of quantum pairing that essentially transports the ship across great distances, although accuracy is limited so they still need to travel the last bit through conventional means.
View all replies
Amsterdam. I know it must pain you to give up the one place in the world that lets you get bombed out your heady without being arrested, but tough titties.
Amsterdam isn't a continent.