November 20, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 107

Move over SOPA/CISPA Don't send any bad stuff in email. Now the Gov can read it

:icondrybonesreborn:
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
[link]

It used to protect people's emails and only the Gov' needed a warrant. Now is not the case.

[link]

Thanks to this Democrat

"Got any illegal downloads" Don't even bother asking in some e-mail.

I wonder about HIPPA violations. I mean, if you have health issues and doc sends by e-mail something, they can then read it. Would it effect this as well?
News from Cnet.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmachine-intellectual:
Machine-Intellectual Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Government surveillance is one thing I cannot stand, it reminds me of 1984. Big brother is watching you, big brother wants your freedom.
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Or to well 'censor it'

I mean hate crime. I think hate speech is a crime.

So, if you and your friend send an email about how you hate how your girlfriend was or what not, it could be read and then deemed a crime.
:iconmachine-intellectual:
Machine-Intellectual Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
A slow progression into a police state.
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Exactly.

Creeping inch by inch.

"It's ok if schools track were kids go. Teachers have to know anyhow."

"It's ok if you track your workers, so they know who's on break and who's isn't..."

etc

etc

Untill we all are tagged like cattle.

Next step is TSA booths at bus stops, trains etc.
:iconscottahemi:
ScottaHemi Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd be more worried about those rumors about the UN wanting to tax the Internet...
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Professional Writer
the government can monitor facebook, emails and phone calls. this isn't new, they been doing this for years now, for once I'm going to state it, Bush started it when the "act of terror" started up, it appears future Presidents have seriously stirred the pot wanting to know more of what their people are talking about and listen out for key words.
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah.
:iconzigholtul88:
Zigholtul88 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012
Ehh they're welcome to read any of my e-mails, its not like they're actually do anything about it. If they're gonna come after me for some frivolous reasons then they're only going to be in a world of hurt when I and several other Americans don't comply with them. All these constant threats of martial law and how we're living in a police; if that's the case then it would only be the most logically conclusion to turn away from the system and would be foolish if our government is gonna succeed with all of this without any complications.
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
If there is no a petition on whitehouse.gov for President Obama to veto this, I think we should start one.
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Great Idea.
Add a Comment: