Nudists and 9-11 conspiracies! The ultimate combination for truth and justice...and stuff!

Taub, a mother of two, said she got her start as a nudist while hosting a local cable program devoted to the theory that the government was behind the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

Yeah, I know. Say what?! :iconwhutplz:

Nudists rallying against a possible ordinance that curbs public nudity (in response to ignorant exhibitionists annoying people) have on their side a woman who would talk about 9-11 conspiracies in the nude.

This shit is just too awesome to make up.

The complaint alleges that the ban infringes on the free speech rights of nudists.

I do not support the notion that walking around naked is a freedom of speech issue.

Links:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

Comments40
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sorry for double posting; Then she says "Have you ever seen a child cry because they saw a naked person? What do children do when they see naked people? They laugh. It makes them happy, it doesn't traumatize them." Um, they are laughing AT the naked person, because nudity is considered obscene, just like how little kids giggle when they hear people cuss. "Making them happy" as the reason sounds a bit more than creepy. Just EW. I just kinda want to have her realize that as a group of kids go by her protest and laugh at how ridiculous she's being. Among many things, kids are not nice when they want to say something >:P

I'm not sure what my views are on public nudity honestly, I think it's spurred on because of our culture in taking such things as being bad and wrong that it's considered a problem to everyone else. Nudity doesn't technically cause any problem. Though at the same time, people would rather not look at that kind of thing.
When 40% of Americans are out of shape slobs, I prefer them dressed.
Yeah, there are just times people should be a little conscious of their appearance, and whether they are blinding people... Sure, wear what you want to express yourself, but there is a limit where self-expression kinda has to take a back seat for peoples' sanity >.>
They don't necessarily look a whole lot better that way. Have you been to People of Walmart lately?
I confess, I have not been to a Wal Mart in several weeks and it's probably been months since I last stepped into a K-Mart or a Target.

But when I was in the boonies of PA, Wal Mart was the only game in town unless I wanted to drive an additional 25 or so miles. OH MAH GAWD! The people there, it was like seeing the survivors in The Hills Have Eyes.
No need to actually go there. There's a website: [link]

And may God have mercy on your soul.
I've been there before. terrible site:P
Being nude is not freedom of speech, it's freedom of expression dammit! The only time it counts as freedom of speech is if they can make it symoblic in a protest :stare: I wonder why no one seems to point that out in the articles >.>
It's probably not a good sound byte
"Supervisor Scott Wiener"

I didn't make it past this.
Hahahaaha!

Awesome name for the area.
9/11 was an inside Job, it is well known and seriously believable than whatever Bush and his investigators claimed.

"Guys we need to make some MUNEEH"
"Okay Bush, Where can we start?"
"Insurance and Money gained from a CATASTORPHEEEH"
"Great, we can plan a terrorist attack"
"You do that"
"And who gets the blame?"
"hmmm.. We are cool with the Russians, Saddam is playing it safe like a bitch, Lets get those towelheads in Afghanistan"
"So?"
"Osama Dammit, point it to Osama"
"Yesiree"
I like the 9-11 retards who claim Osama was American and that there is concrete proof that the leaders of American intelligence agencies FREQUENTLY went to Afghanistan to visit him.:rofl:
lol yeah, definitively retards.
Is it sad to say that I've stopping about what happened on 9/11. If it was an inside job its not like anyone will do anything about the criminals seeing hows its been years and years and still no justice to come about, so I just say fuck it.
if it was an inside job, how is it that people living in trailer parks know all the details?
Because the aliens who abducted them mentioned it, duh!
Oh my... That is all.

The world does not surprise me anymore.
Nudity is fine within it's limits, such as nudist beaches, resorts, strip clubs, or in the privacy of your home. But if your rights violate the rights of others rights not to see nude people walking around in public, it is a problem.
Apparently it's only a more recent problem with a new group of people pushing the limits of the locals tolerances.
Then the local legislature wants to make new rules to stop the ignorant people and WHAM! nude 9-11 conspiracy chick gets naked in a town hall meeting and is removed by police:rofl:
Well they also have nude news girls in Russia and nude car washes and coffee drive throughs in the US.
I want Russian nude news women!