Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 39

Nudists and 9-11 conspiracies! The ultimate combination for truth and justice...and stuff!

:iconvomitbear:
VomitBear Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
Taub, a mother of two, said she got her start as a nudist while hosting a local cable program devoted to the theory that the government was behind the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

Yeah, I know. Say what?! :iconwhutplz:

Nudists rallying against a possible ordinance that curbs public nudity (in response to ignorant exhibitionists annoying people) have on their side a woman who would talk about 9-11 conspiracies in the nude.

This shit is just too awesome to make up.

The complaint alleges that the ban infringes on the free speech rights of nudists.

I do not support the notion that walking around naked is a freedom of speech issue.

Links:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkittythenekoalien:
KittyTheNekoAlien Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Sorry for double posting; Then she says "Have you ever seen a child cry because they saw a naked person? What do children do when they see naked people? They laugh. It makes them happy, it doesn't traumatize them." Um, they are laughing AT the naked person, because nudity is considered obscene, just like how little kids giggle when they hear people cuss. "Making them happy" as the reason sounds a bit more than creepy. Just EW. I just kinda want to have her realize that as a group of kids go by her protest and laugh at how ridiculous she's being. Among many things, kids are not nice when they want to say something >:P

I'm not sure what my views are on public nudity honestly, I think it's spurred on because of our culture in taking such things as being bad and wrong that it's considered a problem to everyone else. Nudity doesn't technically cause any problem. Though at the same time, people would rather not look at that kind of thing.
VomitBear Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
When 40% of Americans are out of shape slobs, I prefer them dressed.
KittyTheNekoAlien Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah, there are just times people should be a little conscious of their appearance, and whether they are blinding people... Sure, wear what you want to express yourself, but there is a limit where self-expression kinda has to take a back seat for peoples' sanity >.>
:iconlytrigian:
Lytrigian Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
They don't necessarily look a whole lot better that way. Have you been to People of Walmart lately?
I confess, I have not been to a Wal Mart in several weeks and it's probably been months since I last stepped into a K-Mart or a Target.

But when I was in the boonies of PA, Wal Mart was the only game in town unless I wanted to drive an additional 25 or so miles. OH MAH GAWD! The people there, it was like seeing the survivors in The Hills Have Eyes.
:iconlytrigian:
Lytrigian Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
No need to actually go there. There's a website: [link]

And may God have mercy on your soul.
I've been there before. terrible site:P
KittyTheNekoAlien Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Being nude is not freedom of speech, it's freedom of expression dammit! The only time it counts as freedom of speech is if they can make it symoblic in a protest :stare: I wonder why no one seems to point that out in the articles >.>
It's probably not a good sound byte
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
"Supervisor Scott Wiener"

I didn't make it past this.
Add a Comment: