Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 17, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

why do people keep seeing double during mass shootings?

:iconcartoon-bomb:
cartoon-bomb Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
It seems whenever there is a mass shooting from a "crazed" lone gunman that highlights the need for civilian disarmament, witnesses report two shooters.

I wonder why.

[link]

Does anyone think that if the Government was like that of Julius Ceasar and his campaign in Gaul, and wanted disarmament to remove the threat of rebellion (see history books from before marxists invaded the school system), there would be an incentive to stage these shooting events?

Experts do:

In an interview with Frank Robson in the Sydney Morning Herald on 10 April 1999, Brigadier Serong makes it plain that Martin Bryant could not have been responsible for the mass murder at Port Arthur. "There was an almost satanic accuracy to that shooting performance" he says. "Whoever did it is better than I am, and there are not too many people around here better than I am". He continues "Whoever did it had skills way beyond anything that could reasonably be expected of this chap Bryant ... if it was someone of only average skills, there would have been many less killed and many more wounded. It was the astonishing proportion of killed to wounded that made me open my eyes first off." Brigadier Serong believes more than one person was involved and directly infers that the mass murder at Port Arthur was a terrorist action designed to undermine Australian national security.

[link]

"To protect and serve" ... should they change the motto to "to destroy and self-serve"?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontrorbes:
Trorbes Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
Because in the mass panic that usually ensues in these situations, it's ludicrous to think witnesses might get confused and disoriented and misremember details.
cartoon-bomb Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
I know right. Even the professional witnesses got confused when the shooter at port arthur started the massacre in the wrong place.

"t is evident that the massacre was planned to happen on the ferry which sailed to the Isle of the Dead every day. The victims were to be eighty elderly American tourists who had come in two coaches. But the plan went awry because the sailing time of the ferry had changed from 1.30 to 2.00 pm.

All the preparations were made for a 1.30 massacre, so the killer began his work at the Broad Arrow Cafe at 1.30, instead of on the ferry at 2.00.

Here is some evidence suggesting that the plan was to kill the Americans at 1.30 on the way to the Isle of the Dead where tourists are shown the ancient convict cemetery -

(a) The gunman had tried to buy a ticket for the 1.30 sailing.

(b) When the gunman began pulling out his weapons in the Cafe, one Professional witness [Anthony Nightingale] stood up shouting "No, no, not here!!" If it was not meant to be "here", then it was meant to be somewhere else. Nightingale was shot for he had obviously given the game away."

[link]
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012
Interesting story. Reminds me of the underpants bomber screw up. A smart dressed man got the suspect through a bypass in security. If it wasn't for a bunch of random civilians becoming alarmed at the suspicious activity the plot would have worked. The smart dressed accomplist got away though.
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
:iconjamesplz::iconsaysplz:Guess what you need to prepare for. Go on. Guess.
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Looks like he has to prepare for a ...dead thread :lol:
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
It's almost like he's :icontheredsnifit: trying to talk about nuclear energy. :iconicameplz:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Nov 18, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
The idea that it was to disarm the Australian people would make sense... If there was some political unease/unrest. But there is none. at all. Fuck, even America has more political unrest/unease then us :lol:
Also, we have footage of port arthur.

[link]
Brigadier Serong believes more than one person was involved and directly infers that the mass murder at Port Arthur was a terrorist action designed to undermine Australian national security.

Also: What :lol:

Yeah, here's a tip:

Armed civilians is not the major part of a nations security.
cartoon-bomb Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012
tell that to gaddafi.
Add a Comment: