Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

Layoffs and firings across the board! But will the jobless rate improve again?

:iconliberty-4-all:
Probably - the December numbers will more than likely STILL paint a rosy picture for Dear Leader, who has no troubles manipulating data, rigging elections and sweeping disgraces like Fast and Furious and Benghazi under the rug.

What sayest thou? How will Obamanation manage to pull his sleight-of-hand with the 47% and prove he's still making progress?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconndifference:
ndifference Nov 16, 2012  Professional Writer
U mad?
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Nov 17, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
'Rigging elections'... yes, I think he's very mad. Poor dear. :lol:
:iconbohobella:
bohobella Nov 16, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I really like that one of the top google results for Dear Leader calls the Canadian Prime Minister a Dear Leader in disguise, but no mention of Obama anywhere.
:iconkitsumekat:
Let me guess, not that you guys can't make millions anymore, you're blaming Obama for your down fall. Pathetic. I do hope those business that are laying employees fail just so that they can realize it was their fault in the first place.
:iconsherberttcat:
SherbertTCat Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It should go without saying that blaming Obama for your own poor business decisions/Taking out your frustrations over him getting re-elected on your employees, is bad form.
:iconsynapticboomstick:
SynapticBoomstick Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconfacepalmplz:
:iconskulkey:
skulkey Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
by paying republican shills to make fools of themselves on the internet.
:iconpaulibus2001:
paulibus2001 Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
We have turned a corner. The unemployed used to vote for a candidate that would get the economy going to create jobs. Now they vote for the candidate that will give the them the most benefits.
:icontrorbes:
Because nobody could possibly oppose Romney over matters like his lackluster foreign policy, his conservative social policies, his flippant attitude about people who aren't wealthy white men, or even his ambiguous and highly-questionable economic plans, right? It's all got to be because Obama promises poor people shit.
:iconpaulibus2001:
paulibus2001 Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Prior to the election the unemployment figure was bandied about daily, if not hourly. "No president has ever been re-elected with an unemployment rate above...blah, blah, blah." My point was that a high unemployment rate may have been good for Obama et al.
Add a Comment: