Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 16, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

Petition for overhaul of the judicial system.

:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
You hear tons of talk about """"Official"""" petitions to secede from the union, which must be official since they're on a government website, and clearly aren't all just made by one guy with too much time and autiso-libertarianism on his hands. But why are there never petitions for things that really matter? That's why you need to help out with this; the petition to overhaul the judicial system which is full of far too many "bitches" and replace it with one which contains a single legal system of motorcycle riding "Judges" who serve as police, judge, jury, and executioner all in one.

[link]

Pros:

-It would deter crime.

-You wouldn't have to get called to spend all day getting paid $3 for jury duty.

-It's more socially acceptable to pretend your fat is buff if you ride a motorcycle.

-The badass level would skyrocket.

-America would be seen as outrageous and not taking shit from anyone again, unlike all those more recent times we don't go on tours committing mass genocide against different, and sometimes our own country.

-Petitions are always taken seriously, and are a serious democratic way to make rich out of touch people make changes about matters you disapprove of.

-It would distract people from seceding from the union.

-Why are you still reading this instead of already having signed it?

:iconjesterplz:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconskulkey:
skulkey Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
i think the court should be replaced by the CourtArena, as in Frank Herbert's The Dosadi Experiment (read it, bitch!). :iconawedanceplz:
:icondorsaispirit:
Dorsaispirit Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I could really go for something like that. I love the fact that even the spectators are subject to the "Instruments of Truth"
someone understands! yessss! :icondummywooplz:
I already have an outrageous amount of books on hand next to my bed I need to finish, but never find time to. The Brothers Karamazov, Nuklear Age, House of Leaves, The Phenomenon of Man, String theory for dummies. (:P)

...I can't even remember the last two. I haven't seen them in months, since the other books are stacked on top of them.

I DO buy books like a hoarder though. I'll probably get it and put it on my shelf somewhere, to resurface in years when I have the time. :P
House of Leaves is amazing.
So I've heard. Which is odd, since I didn't even know it was popular when I bought it. I thought I'd found yet another secret thing that only I happen to know about. But then I got recommendations for it that were positive, some from people I didn't even know read books.
yeah, him being Poe's brother has something to do with that, i'm sure.
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
I can see rival gangs of judges facing off over the razor wire boarder.
:iconabcat:
AbCat Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012   Writer
You don't have to be appointed by the state to do that. You just have to pick up a gun and start killing people.
:iconimperius-rex:
Imperius-Rex Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconjudgedreddplz::iconsaysplz:I am the LAW!!
Add a Comment: