Should we submit our government(s) to the Alien's?

I already know there are aliens. I've seen them at least 3 times. Seen UFOs at least 10 times. And, I am in constant contact with 3. Plus, I am in contact with at least 10 spies, some of them Russian. I was in contact with an Israeli, but I think she got murdered by the CIA. Fuck.

At the very least, if I become President, we will be making a "mutual protection agreement" with the Russians. Where we will agree to guard each other equally so that we can mutually reduce our military budgets. I know the Russians agreed to it by one of my contacts.

But, should we submit our governments to the Aliens? They have been here at least for 300,000 million years. They don't tell me all of the information, yet. But, I have heard that there is an underground Mars base, and that another warring faction, of the reptilian variety, has interest in our Earth. What is preventing them from attacking is that the Aliens that were here since the time of Pangea have declared our Earth as kind of a zoo planet, HANDS OFF.

Also, when I become President, I will make every part of our government give up the information it has on Aliens, except if national security requires it to be secret. And, we will be working with the Aliens publicly. I have asked the Aliens to only work with the United States so it will give us more bargaining chips for more mutual protection agreements, and possibly countries joining the United States.

We, or at least I, don't have enough information to make a decision yet, but, what do you think of the idea?
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Should Ants Submit their colonial governments to Humanity? Seriously... we are shit on boots for the Aliens.
We are shit on boots for the aliens?

We have developed technologies that they don't have.

They respect us. They have helped us throughout all of human history.
Yeah, like helping Spielberg with ideas for his movies.
Or Lady Gaga and her brilliant music. =D
OK, so no one has even answered the question. I am going to let this thread fade into oblivion.
If Earth is a zoo then the aliens have done a really bad job with pest control because it's infested as shit.
"I already know there are aliens. I've seen them at least 3 times. Seen UFOs at least 10 times. And, I am in constant contact with 3. Plus, I am in contact with at least 10 spies, some of them Russian. I was in contact with an Israeli, but I think she got murdered by the CIA. Fuck."

UFO just means "Unidentified Flying Object". They are not identified because they are classified. They are not "aliens from outer space".

UFO mainia started in the US in 1948, right at the dawn of the cold war, and the Russians have a similar history of "UFOs" in the cold war. They also had a top secret aerospace program.

Germans living in Nazi Germany also reported seeing UFOs. Nazi germany had the aerospace program which both the Americans and Russians stole from after ww2.

Its been a very open secret, the real thing that happened in the very real Area 51 is aerospace research. From what I understand its no longer in use for its old coldwar purpose.

So if your wondering why all kinds of spy agencies are interested in "UFO believers", its because anyone looking for UFOs is putting an awful lot of attention on top secret classified aerospace projects. If you see some weirdo who doesn't really seem to grasp your nations culture with a lot of expensive equipment tracking "UFO"s. Reality is, he's probably a spy from some other nation state.

At very least, if you live in a country with an active and secret aerospace program, and you see futuristic funny looking craft that you can't identify coming in and out of military bases, which is more plausable.

1. your governments latest new shiney toy
2. aliens from outerspace.
How do you explain me seeing an Alien three times?
I can't and won't explain anecdotal evidence.
[link]

Four options:
1. Your crazy and seeing things
2. There is a plausible explanation and you overlooked it because you want to see aliens.
3. You've made it up for the sake of the argument.
4. You got far far far better pot than I do, and your not sharing
You were in a movie theater watching the Alien trilogy. You were just stoned and thought that flying shower cap was going to rape your face.
Are aliens the reason why drugs are banned?

:iconancientaliensplz:
You bet your ass they are.
300,000 million is 300 billion. So they have been around since basically the beginning of life on Earth? Not sure if they'd have the patience to stick around that long unless they have very long lifespans or maybe even had an interest in watching us develop into intelligent beings.
Sounds pretty cool, don't think it'll come that easy though, since humans naturally fear things that are different from ourselves :c

This is answering in a more hypothetical manner though; I'm not sure if I can really be able to agree unless there was a bit of proof. All I can say is that I believe in aliens too :3
I meant 300 million years. shit
okay that makes more sense.
Damn, you beat me to the Ancient Aliens joke... by 11 hours. I need to lurk a bit better.
Comment Flagged as Spam
that soundtrack is terrible. you should feel bad.
most people who smoke pot lead productive lives.

Its just a few stereotypes.

Just like most people who drink alcohol also lead productive lives. Its just a few that make stereotypes.
No ones gonna vote for you, you fuckface! get over it!

(actually...thats a lie I'll vote for you).
lol

you had me for sure

thanks!