Closed to new replies
November 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 78

Something stinks. (Petraeus Scandal)

:iconjedfire:
Jedfire Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
If the DIRECTOR OF THE CIA can't keep something as simple as an extramarital affair secret, what the hell good is he, anyway?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjeysie:
Jeysie Featured By Owner Nov 17, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I have to wonder why he was having an affair to begin with.

It's really easy to keep it in, or out of, your pants.
Jedfire Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012
apparently the reporter chick was pumping him for information... literally.
:icondkalban:
Dkalban Featured By Owner Nov 20, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
The General was taking orders from his Privates
Jedfire Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012
lol
:icondkalban:
Dkalban Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
:bow:
:iconzodiacgal:
zodiacgal Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
This thing that's been going on is like a soap opera! First, CIA director cheats on his wife with girlfriend, girlfriend thinks she's got competition and sends nasty emails to girly, girly freaks out and contacts a FBI agent, FBI agent gets horny and sends a shirtless picture of himself to girly, girly also has a sister that's emotionally unstable, and everyone that I've just mentioned is MARRIED. :stare:
Jedfire Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012
yeah it sounds like a B-movie of the week.
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
And he's stepping down right before he would have to testify on the bengazi scandal.

If this doesn't smell like a cover up, than what is?

If you actually pay attention to political history, big name public figures do not step down due to marital affairs, or sex scandals. They all have really wierd kinky sex, and its all an open secret. Marriages are political and for appearance.

The last one I remember was James McGreevy(NJ govenor) stepping down for being outed as gay. Everyone in state government and probably the media knew this, but kept their mouths shut out of good taste. His marriage was a political marriage to a powerful family.

He came out only after it was found his boyfriend was an Israeli spy, and the FBI let him go provided he find a way to step down. This I have from authoritative sources who I cannot name.
:iconalphamale1980:
alphamale1980 Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012
Just because he's stepping down doesn't mean he's not testifying on Bengazi. He's still scheduled to testify at the exact moment he was scheduled to do so originally.
:iconcouchycreature:
CouchyCreature Featured By Owner Nov 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
according to all of the media reports I have seen, he no longer needs to testify because he is no longer the director. Do you have sources that state that he will definitely still testify?
Add a Comment: