Closed to new replies
November 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 59

Is the Left lost?

:iconcarusmm:
carusmm Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
There was movement to the Right, for the word had passed around. Apologies to Banjo Patterson.

Devious Comments

:icontachy-on:
:lock: sorry but your posts need to contain more discussion value for this forum.
:iconmeanus:
the left liked Obama...there is no left
Party politics doesn't interest me, choose another subject.
:icondregs-of-humanity:
Abbotts approval ratings are at their lowest point ever, it seems like a strange time to make this post when the Liberals are at their most hopeless.

We saw people get fed up with ineffective Labor premiers and vote in Libs who royally fucked their states in the arse. I think it will be no trouble for Gillard next year as people have realised an ineffective government isn't necessarily that bad compared to Abbott. Gillard is useless but its better to be useless than a complete arsehole.

All the movement in Aus politics is definitely towards the left, look at the Greens, if they keep gaining ground at the rate they have been in 20yrs we will definetly be a 3 party country.
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer

We saw people get fed up with ineffective Labor premiers and vote in Libs who royally fucked their states in the arse. I think it will be no trouble for Gillard next year as people have realised an ineffective government isn't necessarily that bad compared to Abbott. Gillard is useless but its better to be useless than a complete arsehole.

THIS, THIS SO MUCH.
Labor party is fucked, The Liberal National Party is fucked. ugh, independents, I mean, don't get me started on Bob Katter...

If Tony Abbot gets in, however, it'll be Campbell Newman 2.0. You just have to look at the airport tunnel to see how well he's governing...
:iconbullet-magnet:
Yeah, I'd have thought that an airport in a tunnel would be a bad idea to begin with.
lol
It's a tunnel to the airport.
:iconskulkey:
skulkey Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
you're no fun.
Add a Comment: