Should Barry bust Bibi over 911?

Obama knows that Israel did 911. Bibi tried destroying Barry's election chances. So will Obama get him back for it by exposing Israel's terror crimes?

[link]

I think he should but I can see why other people (especially Israelis and American Jews) don't want that to happen. What do you think? Is it fair?
Comments79
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
No. This is conspiracy ranting and unsupported defamation. Whatever you think about Israeli politics, one also has to be fair.
Bibi can take me to court and I would win since he has to prove he didn't help orchestrate the 911 attacks. So much evidence to the contrary.
"...he has to prove he didn't help orchestrate the 911 attacks" -simple logic will tell you that it's impossible to prove a negative. For example, you cannot prove that you are not 'bad' (The Spanish inquisition or McCarthy 'investigations' did do that.) This is what is meant by the phrase "Justice is blind". Only verifiable evidence is presentable in a court of law. Can you present even one verifiable fact in support of that claim?
I'm a quarter Jewish. Am I responsible for 9/11?
I don't know. If you were for example arrested in a truck with explosives, as 7 israelis were, then yes, you were responsible for some of the events.

exposing 911 doesn't mean throwing the rules of crime and punishment out the window. It's bringing them back in.

However, if there is a collective punishment of jews who knows where the line will be drawn. Will it be quatre jews, or half jews, etc.
If I were videotaping 9/11 and celebrating it in a truck full of explosives, I probably would do it where nobody could see me
I've heard the "Dancing Jews" claim many a time on 4chan's /pol/ board, and to me it seems mostly based on eyewitness testimony, which has been increasingly proven to be unreliable.

Also, you're mixing up your conspiracies there. The "Dancing Jews" and "Israelis with Explosives" were different cases, and the Israelis' van was found not to have explosives in a correction 8 minutes after the original report.

And that "thousands of Jews mysteriously didn't go to work that day" thing is also false. Hundreds of Jews as well as Israeli Nationals were killed in the attack; airplanes don't discriminate. How could so many people keep that big a secret? It would've gotten out somehow.

And if the news media had truly gotten a hold of conclusive proof that Jews did 9/11, the profit margin would be so great that no amount of Jewish influence or liberal indoctrination could keep them from posting it. It would be like a trillion Lewinskys.
Hi, you are correct, the five dancing israelis were arrested in a truck with traces of explosives, not filled with explosives. This can be inferred from the reaction of the dog and the censored section of the explosives test results of the fbi report.

You are incorrect when you assert that the two israelis (not mentioned in the FBI report) were not arrested with a truck full of explosives. There is a tape which clearly shows there was a van with explosives, and another van which exploded.

[link]

That there was a correction points to Israel having control over personnel at higher levels but not over low rank police officers.

"How could so many people keep that big a secret? It would've gotten out somehow. "

Victor Bout for example has spilled the beans through his friend Dimitri in the book 911 the third truth.

[link]

Fox news covered the dancing israelis, bbc exposed al qaeda as a lie. It is not that the information isn't getting out, rather it "dies on the grapevine".

This changed with the internet. Now everyone knows Israel did 911. They might choose not to believe it, but they know.

That makes official announcement possible. Bibi must be sweating.

RE: trillion lewinskis, what about romney and his cuban mistress? why didn't taht get more coverage than britney's coochie?

He was isreali supported candidate, and money buys silence.
The whole Fox report that it was based on is based on hearsay and eyewitness accounts; a woman called the police because a friend said that she saw five Israelis setting up cameras. There isn't any proven evidence of the men setting up cameras beforehand. was everyone who took photos and videos of the collapsing towers MOSSAD agents?

And you seem to point to the correction of the explosive van report as a sign of Israeli interference, when maybe there wasn't any explosives in the van and they had to correct something.

Sorry, but hearsay evidence doesn't hold much water in court. You seem to be making up monsters under your bed.

Also, there are no Parliament records of certain British government officials explicitly saying that Al-Qaeda didn't exist. Nothing said that terrorists don't exist; only that a coherent organization didn't exist until 9/11 except for a few loose ideologies brought together by bin Laden.

Protip: Veterans Today is not a very credible source, nor is any site that uses a badly photoshopped picture of Master Chief and a Jew with evil red eyes.

Is it so hard to believe that a few bad men who hated America decided to hijack a few planes and crash them into a few buildings?
"The whole Fox report that it was based on is based on hearsay and eyewitness accounts; a woman called the police because a friend said that she saw five Israelis setting up cameras."

This is false. Many witnesses interviewed and reinterviewed. One used binoculars.

Also remember they took photos of themselves celebrating and these were developed. This is damning evidence. The "witnesses are unreliable" meme is common on forums and false.

"when maybe there wasn't any explosives in the van and they had to correct something. "

Did you see the police recording? It contradicted this possibility.

"
Sorry, but hearsay evidence doesn't hold much water in court. You seem to be making up monsters under your bed. "

The dancing israelis sued and lost (because they sabotaged their own case). It is because the evidence would stand up in court.

"
Also, there are no Parliament records of certain British government officials explicitly saying that Al-Qaeda didn't exist. Nothing said that terrorists don't exist; only that a coherent organization didn't exist until 9/11 except for a few loose ideologies brought together by bin Laden. "

This is a misrepresentation of the video. I encourage readers to watch it themselves:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FfXubhxVV8

"Protip: Veterans Today is not a very credible source,"

What about the bbc?

"
Is it so hard to believe that a few bad men who hated America decided to hijack a few planes and crash them into a few buildings?"

Is it so hard to believe Israel attacked america, when they do it again and again, such as US Liberty incident etc.

I have made a compelling case. I will leave you with the last word.
On the subject of al-Qaeda,

I watched that whole 10-minute clip, and not once did they say that terrorists don't exist, or that bin Laden didn't do 9/11. All that they said was that al-Qaeda as a well-organized, coherent group does not exist, and with surge of patriotism and nationalism that followed 9/11, that isn't hard to believe.

However, it doesn't disprove that a wealthy Saudi man who hated America didn't get a few other people who hated America together to carry out the worst terrorist attack on America in our nation's history. I never heard anything of the sort.

On the dancing Israelis,

All of the reports seem to stem from the observations of a New Jersey housewife named "Maria." I have not seen any credible reports of multiple witnesses calling in. Even though the men may have been Israeli spies, there is no evidence that they had foreknowledge of 9/11, since she first saw them while watching the WTC. An FBI investigation turned up no evidence that the men knew about 9/11, only that they saw the event happening and decided to film it.

And the original report of explosives found in a van on a New Jersey turnpike (not in the dancing israelis' van) was corrected 8 minutes later.
I think everyone should just bust Bibi for even existing.

dammit
dammit i want bibi to be a verb.

"Oh shit i accidently ran someone over"

"Just bibi it."

OR

"I just BIbied my presentation!" (when your kid messes with your power point slides with pictures spongebob squarepants)
It could be a noun too!

Hey baby show me your Bibis. :eyes:
He is a tit and a jewish cunt.

Good one.
I think everyone should just Bibi for even existing.
I think that I want to kick your testicles up into your throat so that they wrap around your uvula, assgoblin. :aww:
I think this person had an interesting comment here which I want to direct peoples attention to:

[link]

Basically he has confused "family member was in danger that day" with "the official story is true". These are not the same. Many people died that day. It is just the how and the why that is up for debate. The how is digital planes for misdirection and nuclear devices for explosions and demolitions. They why is MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and Israeli.

Yes 911 was Jewish street theater. They laughed while you burned. Please save your RAGE for those responsible and not the messengers of truth.
I think someone has already done that to you, or is that supposed to be a mustache? :)
should you stop posting links to a site run by a UFO conspiracy theorist?
It's not a UFO. It's a American craft, identified, landed.

[link]

Photographed by a NASA satellite.

If you think they're satellites are broken bring it up with NASA
Birthers and Truthers...I don't know which is more annoying...one is a theory born of racism and the other insults the families of victims
Bibi should bust Barry!