Closed to new replies
November 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

an idea for 2016

:iconhustlerdu:
hustlerdu Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
i think jill stein should run again in 2016, but try to run as a democrat. like a green democrat or something, i think she could win, democrats would probably really like her, and independents and young people would be behind her. i think most democrats really want to move more to the left and jill stein would be perfect for that, and she'd have that whole first woman president thing going for her, democrats like that kind of shit. i think democrats are dissapointed obama hasn't been as left as they wanted, in some ways he's been the same as bush, especially on things like foreign policy, and domestic spying. democrats dont like that stuff from the bush era and obama has been continuing a lot of the same policies. jill stein would run on peace and protecting civil liberties and i think that's what democrats want. some like obamacare but overall it isnt what people were really hoping for. pretty sure jill stein is for european/canadian style universal healthcare, i think democrats would get behind that.

democrats all loved that hope/change stuff but obama hasnt quite delivered. they would get behind a different kind of candidate who could really deliver that. jill stein is that canditate. she just needs to get more attention. she's all about fair treatment and exposure for the third party but i say fuck that just infiltrate the system and steal the democrat voting base while still carrying all the independents.

also she should run with bernie sanders instead of that cheri honkola lady.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrestinmotion:
RestInMotion Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
Stein should run as a democrat and Johnson should run as a Republican. That's the best case scenario but I really hope that doesn't happen because that means I could only vote for one in the primaries.
:iconherbaldrink:
HerbalDrink Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012
Time will really tell. People may "Come out of nowhere" (Didn't Reagan sort of do that?) or maybe they'll just support someone else.
:iconhustlerdu:
hustlerdu Featured By Owner Nov 14, 2012
yeah i just really think the democrat base would love jill stein if they knew about her, i think the party wants to go further left than what candidates like obama are offering them, but they elect candidates like him because the just don't have a better option right now.
Add a Comment: