Local Government

Anything that is the product of local government is always backwards. Am I right or am I wrong?
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What you are is an idiot who likes to blame everything on the fucking government. "OH NOES THE GOVERNMENT MAKES EVERYTHING BAD".

Right, thats why, if you get attacked you have a LAW SYSTEM in place to protect you, thats why you have POLICE OFFICERS there to ensure safety, thats why you have MEDICINE, EDUCATION, and EQUALITY.

Stop bitching about the things you don't think are fucking perfect, shit happens. Stop fucking blaming an entire system made BY THE PEOPLE because it doesn't suit YOU.
"Right, thats why, if you get attacked you have a LAW SYSTEM in place to protect you,"
thats funny. Unless of course you critize the system too hard,

"thats why you have POLICE OFFICERS there to ensure safety"
And not make

"thats why you have MEDICINE"
Not in this country. Here its all run by private corporations. Where we all get ripped off horribly.

"EDUCATION"
Where we are "educated" on conformity, group think, and get used to standing and working in lines, and we "learn" by examples what happens to malcontents. We also "learn" our place in life, and to be obediant to authority figures.

"EQUALITY"
But some always seem to be more equal than others. No one has ever claimed that the rest of us dirty proles are any bit equal to politicians, celebrities, rock stars, business leaders, etc... But thats because the rest of us who work for our living(or used to before the shipped the jobs overseas or gave them to illegals so they could pay them less and treat them worse).

"Stop bitching about the things you don't think are fucking perfect"
While your at it stop contradicting our "great political thinkers" "dear leader", or you'll stop being protected by the laws, police force, and your equality will be stripped.

"shit happens. Stop fucking blaming an entire system made BY THE PEOPLE because it doesn't suit YOU."
And by "THE PEOPLE" you mean "corporations" who have been ruled to be "people just like us", and the wealthy and well connected. Those are the people who made the system, and people like me don't really have a say.

Its your fault your working 60 hours a week for $400. If you got the education you can't afford, and have the political/social connections of people you have no way of meeting, you'd be blessed to sit on your ass and do nothing for $5000 a week or more.
Oh another fucking idiot who thinks that society would be better without ANYTHING.

Sure, lets go back to rape, murder, living with killers. I'm grateful, maybe you need to go to places like Africa where the democracy is so sour its a fucking lemon,
"Oh another fucking idiot who thinks that society would be better without ANYTHING."
never said that, just challenging your implication the government is a positive good, created by ordinary people.

Anyone who doesn't agree with your shrill rhetorical assessment of this country gets and automatic ad hominem.

"Sure, lets go back to rape, murder, living with killers."
There are not rapists, murders, and terrorists or communists for that matter hiding under every rock, and under your bed. In fact there is a great deal written about the dangers of excessive police.

Of course the police always claim if you don't let them get away with what they call minor transgressions, theree will be criminals, communists, and terrorists on every corner.

I think you can google "police brutality 2012", or "police murder 2012", and get a good sense of why these men in uniform not always there to protect you, and sometimes do more harm than good.

Great straw man though.

"I'm grateful, maybe you need to go to places like Africa where the democracy is so sour its a fucking lemon,"
You seem to grasp the complex problems that face Africa very well. Of course we all know that killings, tribalism will stop when a strongman with a strong police force steps in.

Right? No wait, the killing will just be state sanctioned.

I could then get into the complexities of tribalist problems, and left over problems from colonialism, and Africa's bloody 20th century history, but I seriously doubt you have the brains to asses sentences that don't start with "like" and end with "oh my god".

Mabey if you like excessive government so much, go live in Saudi Arabia(or Iran, or North Korea), and tell me how that works out, and how great a strong federal government is essential for eeking out equality and an efficient economy.

By all means please continue to back up your simplistic world view garnered by a 5th grade education in social studies by screaming and name calling.
Your bullshit is annoying. THERE IS GOING TO BE TWATS EVERYWHERE. Haven't you learnt that yet?

Religion, Police Officers, Priests, Teachers. Does that mean we should remove the entirety of education because a few teachers end up being murderers/rapists/paedophiles?
"Your bullshit is annoying. THERE IS GOING TO BE TWATS EVERYWHERE. Haven't you learnt that yet?"
I'm having a conversation with one right now. Funny you mention it.

"Religion, Police Officers, Priests, Teachers. Does that mean we should remove the entirety of education because a few teachers end up being murderers/rapists/paedophiles?"

not entirely, but since all of them hold power and sway over the populace they should be all restricted in some form to prevent abuses.

Religion and priests have no business with any association to the government at all, and teachers should be very limited. They should be chosen by community run organizations at a local level. This was the basis of protestant Christianity in rebellion from the large catholic church.

In an ideal world, teachers are also independent from any sort of central authority, and they are chosen and supported from the populace as a whole.

Or maybe you don't conceive it possible to erect common services without the use of a strong centralized government run by unelected bureaucrats. But I do.
There are a lot of ways to change and make things -possibly- better. Obviously there should be no religion IN "your" government, but that doesn't mean its awful. I would much rather have what we have, than be in societies like China, or something without anything.
View all replies
... thinks that society would be better without ANYTHING.

that's hardly his point.
Why? They're bitching about how terrible the government is. Lets go back eh?

If they hate it so much, go change it, become a politician.
"Why? They're bitching about how terrible the government is. Lets go back eh?"
So what should people do, just shut up?

Dissent is part of the democratic process.

By talking about the problem, they will find more people who see the same problem, and hopefully form an organization to do something about it, namely, elect one of them to run for office. Most won't get to this step, but they are already taking the first step.

This is why freedom of speech is essential in the democratic process. Stating your opinions publicly is the first step towards changing policy. There are many steps. But you don't run before you walk.
:lol: okay, right. we live under plutocracy here in the states - he'll need about a million dollars.
Well thats Americas shit to deal with, not mine.
View all replies
You're so sexy when you tell people off like this. :D
:blush: Haha! Thank you <:
Totally right. The other day I put my shirt on backwards, and I was like, if only my brain hadn't been in charge of making that local decision.