Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
November 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 173

Turns out the polls *were* skewed... in favor of the conservatives!

:iconjeysie:
Jeysie Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
[link] Seriously. All of the polls except one actually were skewed too far conservative-favoring compared to the actual results of the election. So much for Unskewed Polls' "liberal bias"...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsherberttcat:
SherbertTCat Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
All I know is that most every conservative I've run into, since election night, has been in dire need of Chapstick for Butts™, and Gold Bond Vaginal Sand Remover™.
Jeysie Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
...this is hilarious. Right after I posted saying that, guess what? One of the Centrist Cultists comes along and... bitches and lies at me, right on schedule: [link]
Oh yeah, the number of attacks against me and the other liberals and liberal-leaning folks here and on other forums have just upped in volume. The Centrist Cultists are also out in force bitching and lying. And of course the conservative people actually in power have been even worse.
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
that has everything to do with Obama winning the election and nothing to do with you being a frothing at the mouth lunatic.

"church of centrism" btw is a term for everyone not a straight ticket democrat voter.

Also, this need for an "other" that is "out to get you", grouping everyone in this mass conspiracy. Paranoia?

no?

we can do this all night, until you stop projecting your problems on other people.
:iconreptilliansp2011:
ReptillianSP2011 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Student General Artist
"Actually, it's the other way around that's the problem: People keep trying to project their problems on me and blame me for their own shit. I'm not the fucking village sineater; learn to take responsibility for your own bullshit and stupidity and leave me out of it."

:lol: Really? Why can't this chick look at herself at the mirror and know what a [bleep] she really is?
"that has everything to do with Obama winning the election and nothing to do with you being a frothing at the mouth lunatic."

Well, yes, that's my point. You guys make up shit about me because you're butthurt whiners, not because I'm actually crazy or anything else wrong with me. Thanks for agreeing! I love it when people make my point for me.

"'church of centrism' btw is a term for everyone not a straight ticket democrat voter."

Nope. Of course, I've explained what it really means multiple times, yet you keep repeating this, then wonder why I claim you're a liar and/or cannot read.

"Also, this need for an 'other' that is 'out to get you', grouping everyone in this mass conspiracy. Paranoia?"

Out to get everyone who has been trying to stick to just the facts, yes. And, well, seeing as how you're sitting here once again replying just to do the very bitching and lying I accused you of, I'd say it's rather justified paranoia, eh?

"we can do this all night, until you stop projecting your problems on other people."

Actually, it's the other way around that's the problem: People keep trying to project their problems on me and blame me for their own shit. I'm not the fucking village sineater; learn to take responsibility for your own bullshit and stupidity and leave me out of it.

In b4 you respond to keep lying, making up shit, and blaming me for your own stupidity and bullshit, while trying to claim I'm wrong for saying you do that. I mean, I love how I'll say people always do something, and they'll reply to me insisting I'm wrong via doing the very thing they just insisted I was wrong for saying they do. I mean, a-dur? Do you people ever actually read and think about what you post?
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Nov 19, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
"
Well, yes, that's my point. You guys make up shit about me because you're butthurt whiners, not because I'm actually crazy or anything else wrong with me. Thanks for agreeing! I love it when people make my point for me."
your actually crazy.

If you actually followed most of our participation in these forums, you'd find that next to none of us have any real connection, emotional or otherwise to the republicans, nor to ex-presidential canidate mitt romney

You'd also find that we argue with the republicans/conservatives probably more than we argue with you.

Also, don't drag the rest of the left-leaning, the liberals, and the progressives into this, because I manage to have well thought out intellectually meaningful, and civil conversations with many of them. ~TortelliniPen comes to mind, someone who puts a great deal of though into things that are not screaming and is capable of objectively assessing problems.

Even VorpelPen can, and sometimes will make repeated attempts to be civil. Even mgonzeles who I think isn't so bright, doesn't really try and blame the rest of the forums for his own personal failures, stupidity, or even people who disagree with him on politics as mortal enemies that he has to try and recruit every yet unaligned person to help fight his battles.

Even on the right, meanus might be a fumbling doofus, but I never heard the man attack anyone another forums poster for disagreeing with him. Its well obvious that dA has a strong left bias, but you don't even here conspiracy theorists like TBSchemer trying to hijack every thread about how "the liberals are out to get him".

Of course, this places you with the real nutcases, like awake1, psyopsjunkie,infinitetollerance, and bombdrawing.

If not in content, but in the same techniques used. As they say, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and is see otherwise acting like a duck, it just may be.

"Nope. Of course, I've explained what it really means multiple times, yet you keep repeating this, then wonder why I claim you're a liar and/or cannot read."
It means people who refuse to blame the republicans for every single problem the nation faces, regardless, or anyone who dares hold any member of the democrat party responsible for anything, regardless of how trivial. We call this being a "straight ticket democrat voter"

And for the record, the church has held a meeting, from this moment forward, we would like to be addressed as the "mosque of centrism", as we plan on aquired property on, or around ground zero, for purely, umm, "political reasons".

"Actually, it's the other way around that's the problem: People keep trying to project their problems on me and blame me for their own shit."

You don't see me, nor any of these other "mosque of centrism" people going around complaining about how much of a retard you are, in every thread that doesn't concern you.
:facepalm: Thanks for claiming I'm wrong that you don't do X, then in your entire post spending quite a bit of time doing X. You always prove my point for me.
:iconsheepy94:
Sheepy94 Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
All polls are fucking skewed. Every outlet there was said something completely different, so why even bother paying attention to this shit anymore? The only way to find out who's going to win is by waiting for the results and quite frankly is counter-productive already.
Jeysie Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Did you actually read the article? Which, by the way, was written by a guy who correctly predicted almost every result in the election? (And thus knew who was going to win?)
Add a Comment: