Link

Statistics

Replies: 384

Obama won so people will get fired. It's already happening

:icondrybonesreborn:
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Do you agree or disagree with this?

[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpunker--rocker:
punker--rocker Featured By Owner Nov 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You can't disagree with this, it's just fact. People are being laid off off in droves, and it's because of the unbelievably high costs that businesses are being burdened with due to Obamacare.
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Not playing devils advocate, but what about the stats about unemployment is up? Isn't it true that if there are 2 people, they might take 3 jobs, and make it look like the economy is up?

I do wonder though.
punker--rocker Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well, that doesn't exactly have much to do with my comment. I was only referring to the fact that hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people have been laid of since Obama's reelection, and the employers have stated openly that it is because the added costs that Obamacare is placing on their companies. They can no longer afford to keep as many workers.
Here's the real kicker, what if everyone was on welfare. The economy will crash for sure. You know? If the '1 percent' elite can't provide for anyone.
I'm sure it's such a shame for the Democrats that we need rich people or they couldn't finance their ridiculous spending programs.
I never met a poor person that owns a business.
Neither have I.
:iconmgonzales041090:
mgonzales041090 Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Let me get this straight, especially since I just got back from a long trip to Kansas and am ready to start fuckin' with some heads.

President Obama implements a Republican healthcare program because Republicans didn't favor the Democratic healthcare program. Despite this, the Republicans had issue after issue with the Republican part of the healthcare program becoming law, and now they're complaining that the Republican part of that program kills business, but still disfavor the single payer system? My mind is just going @__@ right now.
:iconsnuffles11:
snuffles11 Featured By Owner Nov 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Wait, why were you in Kansas? XD
:iconmgonzales041090:
mgonzales041090 Featured By Owner Nov 25, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I went to visit my sister for a weekend. :)
Add a Comment: