Statistics

Replies: 32

WTF Just happen?

:iconpoopgoblyn:
Poopgoblyn Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
This is almost sci-fi like.

[link]

Reuters reporting:

"More than two months after the Sept. 11 attack on the American compound in Benghazi, Libya, key congressional committees will hear next week from CIA Director David Petraeus and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper about the assault, according to sources.

The Intelligence Committees of the Senate and House of Representatives will get testimony from those officials and others at a pair of hearings next Thursday. Both sessions will take place behind closed doors, reports The Ticket."

Key Event: CIA Director David Patraeus is to testify next week over Benghazi.

[link]

"CIA Director David Petraeus resigned Friday, citing an extramarital affair and "extremely poor judgment."

As first reported by NBC News, Petraeus disclosed the affair in a letter released to the CIA work force on Friday afternoon, writing: "Such behavior is unacceptable, both as a husband and as the leader of an organization such as ours.""

Key Event: CIA Director David Patraeus resigns due to extra-marital affairs after 37 years of marriage.

[link]

"Following Petraeusís announcement, a spokeswoman for the committee said that the hearing is expected to proceed as scheduled, though the CIA directorís immediate resignation will likely change the witness list. Itís not immediately clear if the CIA will send a replacement witness to testify, though CIA Deputy Director Mike Morell, now acting director is reportedly in line for Petraeusís position."

Key Event: CIA Director David Patraeus is most likely NOT going to testify due to this resignation.

And this is ALL today.

I know I am already cynical about government and politicians in general, but seriously, this smells of a cover up.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconferricplushy:
FerricPlushy Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Can tell you're a conservative retard. Just because he resigns doesn't mean he won't be compelled to testify. This isn't a Tom Clancy novel.
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
"
I know I am already cynical about government and politicians in general, but seriously, this smells of a cover up.
"

I was thinking this, what other politicians resign over maritial issues. If this was the norm, Newt Gingrich would have retired a long time ago.
:iconisolitude:
ISolitude Featured By Owner Nov 11, 2012
What's actually happening is the government is cooperating with alien forces who want to colonize our planet, sort of planning our own doom. They are making a race of alien-human hybrids which will be a slave race for the coming aliens while humans are wiped out. At least, that's what the aliens think.

What we're really doing is stalling for time while we come up with a cure for this mysterious black oil virus.
Poopgoblyn Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
:iconlolwutplz:
:iconisolitude:
ISolitude Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
Reference to an old TV show
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
It is not a conspiracy theory anymore if it is true. It is a conspiracy FACT. Lots of things about the CIA that started as conspiracies proved to be true. Look up operation paper clip. The CIA is not what it claims to be. If you fully understand that then you might gain more insight into what is going on.
:iconouroboroscobra:
OuroborosCobra Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
What is so secret or conspiracy about Operation Paper Clip? Also what does the CIA have to do with an OSS operation that occurred before the CIA existed?
:iconabcat:
AbCat Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012   Writer
I'd be more shocked if the CIA was totally clean and had nothing to hide.
Poopgoblyn Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2012
True that.
:icontbschemer:
TBSchemer Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012
I saw that today too, and instantly wondered why somebody as strong-willed as Petraeus would let himself be silenced by the Obama administration. What do they really have on him?
Add a Comment: