Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 75

Social Media Trend - Tax Cuts Expiration.

:icontristancody:
TristanCody Nov 9, 2012  Student Writer
I was using Twitter to debate and such when I noticed "Let the Tax Cuts Expire was rending. What is your opinion on the subject? Do we let them expire, do we let only certain incomes expire and continue others? What and why?

Personally, I believe you should extend all or let all expire. That way, not only is it fair, but we do not have drastic changes in incomes that may shift into new brackets.

Best Regards,
Tristan Cody.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconscottahemi:
ScottaHemi Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
well the people voted for them. let them have their tax increases.

i just hope this proves as a viable learning tool for the future generations.
TristanCody Nov 10, 2012  Student Writer
Fair game.
:iconsonrouge:
sonrouge Nov 9, 2012
Hmm, let them expire so dear leader and his bozos have one less excuse for when things go bad. We're beyond the point of using logic and facts to teach them, so let 'em learn the hard way.
Take out the current administration from this and then what do you think? Extend, expire, compromise?
:iconsonrouge:
sonrouge Nov 10, 2012
Tax cuts don't mean much unless spending goes down, which I don't see happening to a necessary degree under any administration. So my answer would probably be the same; people haven't gotten it through their thick skulls that the problem is our runaway spending, so take away the eternal excuse and let them see what happens.
I can agree with you upon the idea of runaway spending. It is an issue that must be dealt with. :handshake:
:iconkitsumekat:
What is your opinion on the subject?

We already created an unstable enviroment barely benefits everyone.

Do we let them expire, do we let only certain incomes expire and continue others? What and why?

I think expire on the rich and extend on the middle and poor. Why? Because the ones getting hit the most are the middle class and poor.
Same as President Obama, very nice.
:iconkitsumekat:
Both Presidents kept on with it in hopes of jobs. It didn't work so well.
True.
Add a Comment: