November 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 97

Help for Republicans

:iconladiespet:
ladiespet Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
Dear Republicans,

Wouldn't it nice to be sane again, and get back to being a political party instead of a collection of raving lunatics?

For example, you could remember that the question of whether or not Darwin is correct is a scientific, not a political, one.

Give me other examples of nutty viewpoints that the Republicans should realize don't belong in party politics and should drop.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhatchedfromtree:
HatchedFromTree Featured By Owner Nov 27, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I don't think this is just a republican problem, I'm pretty sure all the parties are guilty of hosting some lunatics.
:icondeadz0mbie:
deadz0mbie Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
I think a better question we could ask is "What can we do to fix ALL of our Government?".

Because this is a serious issue, I ask everyone take a serious, HONEST look at the party they throw their support behind. Every politician, on every side, is corrupt to the core. Forget about Republican or Democrat, Liberal or Conservative for a second and view the situation as it really is: the populace on one side, the political powers on the other. In light of this, my suggestion is "term limits"; impose a maximum 2 year term limit on EVERY political office in the land. Once elected, you are disqualified from ever running for that office again. Campaign expenditure limits of say... an even 1 million, with the exception of the POTUS, we'll make it a nice 100 million. All financial transactions, both public and personal, are open to public scrutiny during term.

It's not perfect, but it would fix alot of whats going on. The founders of this country never meant for politicians to become Kings, Queens, Dukes and Earls, but for common people to serve for a short period and then go the fuck home. Out of duty, not greed.
:iconm2e-xzotic:
M2e-Xzotic Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Why would republicans be sane???? If you want to understand them, follow the money.....
Obamacare???? If you have to buy health insurance as an individual, expect $300 or more a month.... If you have a job with a company of 200+ employees, it's $100 a month..... With a company that has 2000 employees, it's $50 a month..... With a pool of millions, well, you do the math!!!! The greedy would rather suck $300 out of your pocket each month than the pittance they would get from, well, follow the money.....
Green energy????? Big money in oil.....follow the money!!!!
Cut planned parenthood???? Big money in prenatal care, hospitals, products after birth, AIDs medicines (from lack of free testing and protection)....follow the money!!!!
Deregulate banks, oil companies and wall street....follow the money!!!!
Let detroit go bankrupt???? Romney made millions even when it got bailed out(through his corrupt actions)!!!! ....follow the money!!!!
Cancer, diabetes, AIDS, the common cold cures......follow the money!!!!
Airbags were invented over 30 years ago, but were supressed by seatbelt manufacturers.... Now we have both.... Follow the money!!!!
Privatize schools, FEMA, police, firefighters, infrastructure....follow the money!!!!
If you want to know why something that you know SHOULD happen, but hasn't....follow the money!!!!!
When anyone has interests and investments into ANYTHING and is in politics.....follow the money!!!!!

GET MY POINT??????
:iconladiespet:
ladiespet Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
So, are you saying I should follow the money?
:iconm2e-xzotic:
M2e-Xzotic Featured By Owner Nov 16, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
To get inside their heads and understand why they choose to stand on a particular issue then, YES!!!!

For example, ask yourself what is wrong with same sex marriage??? To most people it is seen as a freedom... To the republicans it's seen as a tax deduction, ergo less money for them..... Every single issue they have on the table is about money in one way or another, not about the good of the people as a whole.... Greed is the root of evil and it is their staple diet.... It's like a poker game with one side rich, and the other poor with a mirror behind them.... Having a government that protects the welfare of it's people is like having a curtain over the mirror, otherwise they will always clean off the poor side of the table.....
:iconferricplushy:
FerricPlushy Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
I urge liberals to NOT explain what the conservatives are doing wrong. If the conservatives want to blame Sandy, the republican primary, incumbency, not attacking Obama enough, liberal voting fraud, voter suppression, and the liberal media (I watch fox news, I like knowing what conservatives are thinking) then please continue to do so, see how much that helps you in 2 years.
:iconrestinmotion:
RestInMotion Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
Conservatives are not Republicans. Know the difference.
FerricPlushy Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
No one cares, you have nothing better to do than trolls the forums correcting peoples' syntax? Get a life dude
:iconrestinmotion:
RestInMotion Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012
Lololol, don't get pissy with me because you don't know the difference, kid.
FerricPlushy Featured By Owner Nov 13, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
ok loser
Add a Comment: