we're screw'ed

who agrees that this country is going to fall apart.
Comments64
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
No, we're not. Feel free to grow up and do something that involves critical thinking and not just parroting spoon-fed ideological nonsense.
Not for a good while yet. Between continental drift and naturally rising sea levels, several countries with coastlines are expected to be broken up or disappear in about 100 million years.
Maybe, or maybe not. You could say that almost every single generation based on what goes on. Not happy at ALL that Obama won, but another four years isn't enough to make or break a country...is it?
Same thing every four years "We're doomed!"
It was the same thing with the last presidents too.
No one with a brain.
I think that there are nearly 200 nations to date, many of which are not in the greatest condition. When you say "this country" you are leaving a broad range of countries to be commented on. Please be specific.
It already has fallen apart. Or are you not talking about Sweden?
Who agrees that we need a better educational system?
yeah, we should privatize the entire thing...government run anything is shit
well the war on drugs is a success, the war on poverty is wonderful and the war on terror has been won...and public run schools are the best in the world and the post office is only a few hundred million in debt
Since Americans tend to be the most common group to assume they're the only group on the internet I'm going to assume you're talking about the US. For the record, I think it's only a matter of time. I'd say within the next 100 years the US will undergo some sort of split or civil war. I used to think 50 years, but with the country reelecting Obama, I'm feeling a bit more optimistic now.
If your typing is indicative of the educational level of your generation then yes; your country will fall apart.
Protip: When talking about Politics it helps to actually use proper grammar and an educated opinion so people respect you recognize what you're saying.
Why do you say that?
There have been enough earthquakes lately to make people think that may happen.
By 'This country', you are painting an image that says, 'I am narrow minded and failed basic geography and social studies.'
Yes. The country is going to fall apart. In fact, since the world is flat, the country will open up across several areas and all the GOP folks will fall off. Then the country will close back together, pop some Tums, and possibly scratch itself.
Comment Flagged as Spam
Except the fact that Romney would've done just as bad at best.
And businesses (i.e. you) need to stop feeling entittled to the corporate handouts you got over the years.
Oh, shove it.

We could use a damned tax hike.