Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 30

2012's Greatest Hits

:iconanamusingalias:
anamusingalias Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Hey boys and girls, the 2012 U.S. elections are over. Thank god, right? We can finally all move on with our lives like normal, well-adjusted individuals/prepare to piss and moan like children for the next four years. First though, I'd like to prolong your agony by making yet another thread in the aftermath.

I think we all know that an immeasurable amount of stupid shit is said in the course of these campaigns. I briefly thought about compiling the best of the best when it come to politicians saying stupid shit for the last four years, but then I'd still be making the list come 2016. That's boring anyways, let's do something more interesting. It's much funnier looking at stupid shit said just in this forum.

Considering I might just get an influx of bile if I don't elaborate: registered independent and I didn't vote for either of them. Even if I did, I don't care much to be a sore loser or a sore winner. You shouldn't either. I also don't care too much for predictions or probabilities either because that leaves wiggle room. You're accepting that you might be wrong. That's a good thing, but it's boring. I do however, have a particular love for possibilities that haven't come to pass being stated as undeniable facts. I hope you do, too. Because this is 2012's best of the best. spent way too much time on this, but goddamn, was it entertaining going back through this shit

No matter how moronic you think the republicans are, Obama is worse, and he's proven it. He will lose in a landslide in 2012.

Obama's legitimacy as President is crumbling and yet so many here are in massive denial. The shock some of you more stubborn posters are in for is going to be epic.

Obama's campaign has entered a death spiral that he cannot recover from. Reality is working against him. His party is in panic, and is about ready to throw him under a metaphorical bus to save a few congressional seats. Nearly every presidential reelection campaign eventually reaches a turning point, where one candidate pulls ahead, and the other's campaign collapses in a way that cannot be recovered from. This is that point. Obama's goose is cooked.

The Individual Mandate is certain to be struck down.

Ohio isn't going to go for Obama.

As many have been saying all along Obama is illegitimate and now the TRUTH is coming out.

How can I tell Obama will lose? His base is abandoning ship.

If Obama wins, I'm thinking Australia or New Zealand.

The overall mood of the nation places Romney in the lead regardless of what these polls say.

There are only 10 states where Obama's approval rating is over 50%. He's already dropped the ball. Plus, Obamacare will be ruled unconstitutional in May. That will hit him extremely hard.

Paul Ryan will have no trouble tearing apart Joe Biden.

Obama's name may remain on the ballot but he won't be President by the time the election gets here. Obama will be removed from office legally and lawfully through the courts, impeachment, or military arrest or some combination of the three. It is over for Obama. Real change is coming, it cannot be stopped. This is only the tip of Iceberg.

Whether you like it or not, Obama is losing. Hard.

This is no tie. Romney's winning this thing.

If turnout levels were at 2010 proportions, Romney would win in a landslide. Since they're not, he's just going to win.

It will be a blow-out for Romney.

When the courts start saying Obama's rule is illegitimate like they are doing then it over. State by state slowly but surely and now increasing in pace it is happening. Obama will be no more in short order and real democracy will be restored. Power to the people.

Actually, Romney will win Ohio and Michigan and most of the swing states. Voters are feed up with Obama - he's going down.

The writing is on the wall: Obozo is finished. As more and more polls show him losing his leads in the swing states, team Hussein is getting frantic.

The momentum is still going. Any state where Romney's currently ahead, he will win it. That nails down Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Colorado, and even New Hampshire.

A week to go and where do we stand? As I've been saying all this time, we're headed for a landslide. Obamabots, stock up on your Midol™ and Johnson's No More Tears™ and get that box of Kleenex™ handy. Barrack Hussein is sinking fast and nothing can right the keel.

This is no longer an election Dear Leader has lost, but one in which he is headed for a MANDATE from We the People on removing him from power. It's gonna be a landslide baby, and yet another victory for freedom as a totalitarian goes down in flames.

How adorable.

In the spirit of rousing up discussion:

What happens now? Where does this country head from here?

Will Obama openly declare his dictatorship and reveal his true identity as that of Cobra Commander?

Will John Boehner cry again?

When does the white slavery start?

Will that Sharia law everyone was promising me finally come to pass? Come on guys, I've been patient.

Will Honey Boo Boo be cancelled?

Discuss.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconabsolutelysilly:
AbsolutelySilly Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
ur amazeing haha ur so funny lol thx
:icondebit:
Debit Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
One of my favorites:

Paul Ryan will have no trouble tearing apart Joe Biden.

Looking at life in a ridiculously simplistic manner. There is a reason why it is not easy to kick granddad's ass: They have survived a lot longer than overconfident youngsters, especially the one who is in position of authority.
:iconmeanus:
meanus Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012
why leave, watching Oblamwhitey stumble around, get people killed, and fuck up is the best comedy there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I will close gitmo"
"I will balance the budget"
"I will end the illegal wars"
"I will end the Bush tax cuts"
"I will have unemployment at 5 percent by the end of my firs term" hahahaa
:iconreaperchris13:
Reaperchris13 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Student Artist
You didn't kill yourself... damn. Also it was the Tea Party who extended the bush Tax Cuts...
shouldnt' we be calling them the Obama tax cuts now dude? Obama could have easily vetoed the extension
:iconwolfyspice:
WolfySpice Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
If Obama wins, I'm thinking Australia or New Zealand.

Ha, I remember that one. I'd say go to New Zealand instead, but that's incredibly cruel. Both on the Kiwis and the person sent there.
:iconcoolcat10189:
coolcat10189 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
It's sad that I can remember these. :I
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
I can distinctly remember reading over half of these quotes in their original context. Ah, nostalgia...
:icontheawsomeopossum:
TheAwsomeOpossum Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Why don't you provide some balance to your post?
Add a Comment: