Closed to new replies
November 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 60

Pessimism Ahoy! The future of the US!

:iconzigholtul88:
Zigholtul88 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
So Obama won and while there's thunderous applause from his supporters naturally, many of his critics are feeling that since his re-election he will more than likely continue to further rape this country of ours. So what kind of terrible things can we expect in the next four years?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconferricplushy:
FerricPlushy Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Is this where they're handing out the tinfoil hats?
:iconcreamstar:
Creamstar Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
I doubt too much will change. I think the country's situation will improve gradually, economically and socially. Obama is not perfect by any means, but America can build off of early developments in Obama's first erm.
:iconartman40:
Artman40 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
I bet martial law will be declared and trans-pacific partnership be initiated, severely limiting freedoms of speech and the Internet.
Whatever the government does, they will still be hated, perhaps even more should another civil war erupt. I'm pretty sure even if martial law is declared I don't think every single soldier will go along with such a plan. They are still human after all.
:iconsonrouge:
sonrouge Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Inflation, high energy prices (Obama himself said his energy policies would cause rates to skyrocket), government control over one's private life, just to name a few.

But hey, as long as some people get their three squares a day, why should they care if other people suffer.
I honestly would like to see the government try and enslave society. They're only going to piss off the hornet's nest and the end result will not be pretty.
:iconsonrouge:
sonrouge Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Try? They already have, chum. If you look, the examples of it are out there.
Such as with the FEMA camps and what not. Please they're just asking for resistance and I would absolutely love for those pricks to come up to my house one day and load me onto that bus. If I can't even be allowed to live as a free man then feel free to brand me as a criminal because I just don't care anymore.
:icondragonquestwes:
DragonQuestWes Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
The same thing that has been going on since the Cold War. What else?
Goes to show that maybe we deserve all of this for being so stupid. :(
Add a Comment: