Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 133

So Obama Wins Again...

:iconksxzt:
KSXZT Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
What do you think? Did the best man win?

Or would Mitt Romney have been better?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhbgoo:
hbgoo Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Four more years, but the good thing is that he won't run again.
:iconsaxeh:
saxeh Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I knew he will win.
:iconartificialphantom:
ARTificialphanTOM Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
People have too much expectation for this one person. He is president not emperor. Obama is a good guy with good intention but he can't wave his magic wand and fix all the ills of the U. S. The thing that made this country great was individual initiative and self reliance. The beauty of democracy is that we all share the power rather than give it to one person. Those who think Obama was the wrong choice, too bad, he is our president and its time to get to work. (Takes a bow after his long rambling motivational speech):-)
:iconfayden-dane:
Fayden-Dane Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Even if Romney won, the house is rebublican and the senate is democrat. It would be a standstill yet again and we can look forward to another 4 years of "Its the other guy's fault."
:iconreaperchris13:
Reaperchris13 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Student Artist
Luckily they are talking about a Filibuster Reform. Hopefully that stops the standstill and brings some resolution. I think we need to reform how things are done in general though.
:iconfayden-dane:
Fayden-Dane Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well I agree with ~FerricPlushy that the middle-class, being a concern, should have proper attention directed towards it. Job training would definitely be helpful. Also, there is that hurdle with businesses not making money, and therefore cutting back in labor expenses which is counter-productive to what we're trying to do here. There has to be a balance truck and it won't happen unless congress stops the dick-measuring contests.
:iconalice-hime:
alice-hime Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
The first thing I thought after I heard Obama won was that the butts shall be hurting. lmao
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos!
:iconweirdymike:
WeirdyMike Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I would've preferred Romney, but eh, America is still America. It's a pretty damn good place to live anyways.

But do you know who REALLY should've been president? Vermin Supreme. :iconverminsupremeplz: Who doesn't like free ponies for every American?
:iconmosstarkitteh:
MosstarKitteh Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Obama didn't bring his change along for this election. The House is still Republican and the Senate is Democratic, so congress will continue to be at a standstill. Obama can't really do much with that said, although it doesn't really matter because he won't do anything with the powers he does have. He's all bark but no bite. :shrug:
Add a Comment: