Barack Obama wins the 2012 Presidential Elections!

It's all over folks!

Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States has won the re-election for a second term at the Oval Office as of 11:14 PM EST.

The 2012 Presidential Election results show that 274 counties votes for Barack Obama and 201 counties voted for Mitt Romney. 270 votes are requires for the president to win the election.

Barack Obama's second term in Office will begin in oath on Monday, 21 January 2013 and will officially conclude on Friday, 20 January 2017.

Since Barack Obama has won a second term in Office, he cannot be re-elected again and thus, a new 45th President of the United States will be sworn in on Friday, 20 January 2017.

For more information on this article, go here: [link]
Comments389
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I hope Barack Obama can get the economy back together.
I hope so too. :p
I feel optimistic for him, too.
The only fact I know about Obama is that he lost a bet to Stephen Harper (Canada's prime minister) during the 2010 Winter Olympics.
View all replies
seriously one day, at the very least, we HAVE to elect one of the lesser known candidates other than the two that inevitably become more popular than the others for no real clear reason.
I doubt it if it's going to happen. But when the 2016 Presidential Election comes, Barack Obama will not be eligible for re-election for a third term due to the 22nd Amendment in the US Constitution.
lol, indeed. but it will still come down to two candidates who are way more popular than the others, one of which will inevitably win.
:nod: And in 2016, it will neither be Barack Obama nor Mitt Romney. :p
lol, even so. to me it makes no difference who it is. if one of the two celebrity candidates is elected, which is basically inevitable, then I will be disappointed.
Well...let see what's going to happen in 2016 then.
View all replies
Everyone is forgetting that Romney and Obama are BOTH puppets...
I voted for Jill Stein. she would've been an amazing president. or Gary Johnson. but, at least Romney didn't win. I agree with Obama's policies more closely than Romney's, at least...
Unfortunately, Jill Stein withdrew from the race in late October.

As for the Presidential Election itself, I'm glad that Barack Obama got re-elected. :p
No she didn't. I saw her name on the ballot when I went to go vote.
If you saw her name on the ballot, I don't think that it would count now that she withdrew from the race.
Where is the proof that she withdrew?
It does not say, but she got a very tiny percentage of electoral votes: .34% (419,969 popular votes).
That's not withdrawing from the race. That's just receiving only less than 1% of the vote.
View all replies
start getting those bombs ready, he is also going for his second Nobel peace prize!!!!!! Look out brown folks in the middle east!!!