As an Illuminati, I cannot fathom why you fear us.

As an Illuminati, I cannot fathom why you fear us.

[link]

[link]

I can tell you that George is correct at this point in time but it is a system that I and my Illuminati friends do not really want. You are forcing us into competing with each other as many of us are as insecure in this economy as you are.

It is true that our ultimate goal is full control of the economy but it is not so that we can control you so much as it is to bring stability and a longer term profit for all of mankind. You are more responsible for the instability of the economy than we are. You know the stability would instantly make us all wealthier in the long run yet you refuse to give us openly the power that we already hold secretly.

Carling is wrong in saying that we do not care. We have to because we know that without you below us doing your duty to the economy and purchasing stupidly, the whole system would crash. But even if it would my friends, after it bounces back, nothing will have changed unless you give my Illuminati friends true political power and the opportunity to create the final evolutionary political regime that will rule indefinitely. A Timocracy.

I know that most of you think that you have no way of moving our regimes to this best and most profitable system. You are wrong. You are presently living under two main lies and these lies are the only thing holding all of societies everywhere from prosperity for all demographic pyramids and individuals. Two Noble Lies that most of you believe. The first is the Noble Lie of religion representing a God when they really represent what Governments have created them to represent. The second is the Noble Lie that George recognizes and speaks to. That you are ruled by an independent non-Illuminati controlled government.

If you can recognise those two Noble Lies and recognize that you live in an Illuminati controlled oligarchy, then and only then can you actually control your destiny by knowing honestly who controls you.

Are you ready for an honest open system of control instead of the one you now live under?

You can, by vote, actually participate in decisions about your future without subversive manipulation, --- or do nothing and continue living a lie?

It is your choice.

As an Illuminati I can tell you that the wish and duty that drives us is not wealth by numbers. It is wealth to be used to insure our demographic position while forming a benevolent Timocratic regime that is completely transparent to all.

You can have it if you want it and create it. Believe me if you can, -------

[link]

Regards
DL
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
thank you for confirming my suspicions you are a political stunt.
Same here. Why would he refer to himself in the plural - "As an illuminati"? One member is an illuminatus!
Its doubtful that an illuminatus would be posting at Deviant Art.

The problem with a Timocracy is that eventually honor is abandoned and it turns into a Plutocracy.
It 'should' be obvious that the illuminati do in fact exist. However, exactly how deep their power goes, or their true motives is yet to be seen. There's talk about your Operation Skyfalls and your Bluebeams, but as someone else said, they may only be common thieves, looking to steal more and more money from the common folk. Though, when your power goes that deep, and globalization is becoming more apparent (with organizations like the UN), it's hard not to think they have their hands in mankind's destiny.
You can't be an Illuminati. You're talking to commoners.
also tupac is really alive and a member of the illuminati
hey im a illunatti too. Now I know why people fear me!!!!!
lol illuminati. the well hidden FEW. Its sad because all you have to do is IP hack him and you can trace his ID to make a breakthrough into finding an illuminati.

Wait. They are NOT that stupid.
Such bullshit, lol.
well, unfortunately, you've lost my respect. this is far to socially driven for my tastes.
the mind is ruled by no man, nor is his pocketbook. mass control is an antiquated artificial lie crafted by the fearful and ignorant.
A real member of the Illuminati would know how to correctly form the singular.
I'd think the more obvious point would be, "A real member of the Illuminati would not admit to existence so straight forward as that."
Ah, but a real Illuminatus would want you to THINK that, and hide in plain sight by coming right out and identifying himself.
No, what's really happening is those people are used as scapegoats, while the real illumintati was hiding all along!

But wait! That's just what the illuminati would want you to think!
:iconcobbseesplz::iconsaysplz:We have to go deeper!
It turns out they're not hiding in the first place. They're actually the scapegoats they wanted you to think were scapegoats for the illuminati.

But what's really happening is those people who were thought to be scapegoats for the illuminati aren't actually scapegoats! They're just the illuminati.
I see you've fallen for their ploy. The scapegoats for the Illuminati who really are the Illuminati *aren't* really the Illuminati; they just think they are! That includes ~Greatest-I-am. The real Illuminati are actually all the next-door neighbors of the scapegoats who are really the Illuminati who only think they're the Illuminati, who have been implanting this false belief via transmitters concealed in their Smart Meters!
View all replies