Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

As an Illuminati, I cannot fathom why you fear us.

:icongreatest-i-am:
Greatest-I-am Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
As an Illuminati, I cannot fathom why you fear us.

[link]

[link]

I can tell you that George is correct at this point in time but it is a system that I and my Illuminati friends do not really want. You are forcing us into competing with each other as many of us are as insecure in this economy as you are.

It is true that our ultimate goal is full control of the economy but it is not so that we can control you so much as it is to bring stability and a longer term profit for all of mankind. You are more responsible for the instability of the economy than we are. You know the stability would instantly make us all wealthier in the long run yet you refuse to give us openly the power that we already hold secretly.

Carling is wrong in saying that we do not care. We have to because we know that without you below us doing your duty to the economy and purchasing stupidly, the whole system would crash. But even if it would my friends, after it bounces back, nothing will have changed unless you give my Illuminati friends true political power and the opportunity to create the final evolutionary political regime that will rule indefinitely. A Timocracy.

I know that most of you think that you have no way of moving our regimes to this best and most profitable system. You are wrong. You are presently living under two main lies and these lies are the only thing holding all of societies everywhere from prosperity for all demographic pyramids and individuals. Two Noble Lies that most of you believe. The first is the Noble Lie of religion representing a God when they really represent what Governments have created them to represent. The second is the Noble Lie that George recognizes and speaks to. That you are ruled by an independent non-Illuminati controlled government.

If you can recognise those two Noble Lies and recognize that you live in an Illuminati controlled oligarchy, then and only then can you actually control your destiny by knowing honestly who controls you.

Are you ready for an honest open system of control instead of the one you now live under?

You can, by vote, actually participate in decisions about your future without subversive manipulation, --- or do nothing and continue living a lie?

It is your choice.

As an Illuminati I can tell you that the wish and duty that drives us is not wealth by numbers. It is wealth to be used to insure our demographic position while forming a benevolent Timocratic regime that is completely transparent to all.

You can have it if you want it and create it. Believe me if you can, -------

[link]

Regards
DL

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this does not encourage discussion and should be in your journal. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
thank you for confirming my suspicions you are a political stunt.
:icondefinedeviancydown:
DefineDeviancyDown Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Same here. Why would he refer to himself in the plural - "As an illuminati"? One member is an illuminatus!
:icondefinedeviancydown:
DefineDeviancyDown Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Its doubtful that an illuminatus would be posting at Deviant Art.

The problem with a Timocracy is that eventually honor is abandoned and it turns into a Plutocracy.
:iconhuberstein:
Huberstein Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
It 'should' be obvious that the illuminati do in fact exist. However, exactly how deep their power goes, or their true motives is yet to be seen. There's talk about your Operation Skyfalls and your Bluebeams, but as someone else said, they may only be common thieves, looking to steal more and more money from the common folk. Though, when your power goes that deep, and globalization is becoming more apparent (with organizations like the UN), it's hard not to think they have their hands in mankind's destiny.
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
The Illuminati are abhorrent to the very consciousness of humanity. Humanity was meant to be free NOT controlled. The Illuminati serve man like KFC serves chicken.

If you are Illuminati then you worship what you don't understand. Illuminati worship evil or more precisely the lower densities of the Kahbala. Greed, lust, and thirst for power such is the way of darkness. That is why those who study and fight the Illuminati call them the dark Cabal. You are not worthy of the title Illuminati which means light worker when the current Cabal works the dark ways to manipulate humanity. We know who you are and we know who we are. Those who have opened their third eye cannot be fooled. Humanity is rising and the Cabal will be defeated. That is the script of the universe and the will of the creator.

The world goes in cycles and the control networks the Illuminati set up never last. The Illuminati built up a one world government in Atlantis and God destroyed it. The same fate befell Lemuria and before that all the way to the destruction of Malona. The present day is just a repeating of what happened in the past. The Illuminati think they are the ultimate power in universe but God shows up and proves otherwise. You claim it was the Christians who suppress the ancient knowledge but it was the Illuminati dark cabal that banned the book of Enoch from the bible. As I said we know who you freaks are and you are abhorrent to all.

The dark Cabal works nothing but evil.
What do you know of Albert Pike who planned out the 3 world wars which would lead to One World Government? [link]
How could you possibly support such an evil plan?
What do you know of the King Despot the war maker? [link]
Every war is history was created by evil Illuminati forcing humanity to kill each other.
Just know in the end you reap what you sow. At this point the Illuminati have failed because they have sown so much evil they will get nothing but evil in return.

Enjoy Dec 21st. I know I will.
:icongodzilliac68:
GodZilliac68 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
You can't be an Illuminati. You're talking to commoners.
:iconhustlerdu:
hustlerdu Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
also tupac is really alive and a member of the illuminati
:iconsnuffles11:
snuffles11 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:icontrollinthedungeonplz:
:iconmeanus:
meanus Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
hey im a illunatti too. Now I know why people fear me!!!!!
Add a Comment: