November 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 71

Voter Intimidation

:icondrybonesreborn:
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
If the Black Panthers can be there, can the KKK? Tea Party? Etc

If it's only 'FOX' that has the video, then who is this guy an actor?

I don't like intimidation on either side. I'd have the KKK thrown off the property. >.> Please don't let anyone intimidated you. It's your freedom to vote.

Warning graphic language:

Hate group? --> [link]

[link]

If you see something suspicious, report it. Whether its on the machines, or someone in line who doesn't want you to vote etc.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsherberttcat:
SherbertTCat Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The only so-called voter intimidation I'm aware of, were the dumbfucks claiming that if Obama won, there would be bloodshed.
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh
SherbertTCat Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
That and the "If Obama is elected, I am laying a bunch of people off!" Those bastards followed through. But I think that they were going to do layoffs anyway, and are using the election outcome as an excuse, to divert any backlash.
Well, think of it from their side. They can't afford the new taxes that are coming down the pipe. The "Fiscal Cliff."
SherbertTCat Featured By Owner Nov 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'll believe that Loch Ness monster is real, before I'll believe that. Thus far all the right wing doom and gloom tax bullshit has been exactly that, bullshit.
Well, check your pocket book then in 2013. It will effect everyone. So you think there is no validity in the 'rights' assertions?
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
voter intimidation????

most of the intimidation I've seen comes from the mainstream media, and people affiliated and
allied with that.

The mainstream media for the last 30 years has you scared of your neighbor, and even your own shadow. Thats "intimidation".
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Good points.
:icondefinedeviancydown:
DefineDeviancyDown Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Scrawny bucktoothed shit. You could flip him over and use him as a rake!
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
He's not very intimidating then?
DefineDeviancyDown Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Not at all!
How about a dude with kkk hood on.
He might be like a ghost, but really noone should feel hated to go vote
DefineDeviancyDown Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
How do I answer you without sounding like a pompous braggart?

I'm a man, as such I fear no other man, with a hood, black beret, or anything else. There is nothing anyone can do to you that you can't do right back to them, including a beating, stabbing or outright killing them. Have you ever been in a fight? Not the sort where the opponents try to outshout one another or where push comes to shove and its over. I mean a fight, broken bones, blood, anything goes mayhem, don't give a damn if you win or lose. I seriously doubt that the antagonists you refer to have ever actually fought. The Black Panthers can be sized up with one glance, all show, no dough. No, they are not intimidating, to me. Perhaps some people fear them.
DryBonesReborn Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I try to not get into fights.

Nicely stated then.
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Thing is, hate groups don't usually fight fair. I was watching a neo nazi documentary, and they took pride in going around in groups of 10-15, sneaking up on what they refer to as 'blacks' (people from Kazakhstan etc ) and beating the shit out of them. 10-15 on one person.

(Though, it seems counter productive... you'd think if that if you were fighting someone supposedly inferior, you wouldn't need a large gang to beat one person, but I digress.)
DefineDeviancyDown Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You're right, that's how they operate, and it is an example of their cowardice. There are ways to deal with that type of situation.

DryBonesReborn's original question "He's not very intimidating then?" was in the singular, my response was to the question.
:iconliberty-4-all:
liberty-4-all Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
Hardly a surprise. Liberals can't accept an honest and fair election, so they attempt to get their voter fraud through the cracks or make overt threats of violence if things aren't going their way. [link]

Bring it on, Obamabots. I'm packing, too, and dying for some target practice. :dance:
:icondkalban:
Dkalban Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Threatening people because they are liberal? Really?

This is why the GOP got trounced you know!

BTW, most of the recent accusations of voter fraud have been leveled at the GOP.
:iconferricplushy:
FerricPlushy Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Haven't heard you say shit about the voter oppression in PA and OH targeting blacks and hispanics, but you're so far up your own ass probably can't get wifi
:iconcouchycreature:
CouchyCreature Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
if your packing, don't come to Australia. You would have to leave your weapons behind ...and we have enough right-wing ratbags already.
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I think he meant packing as in 'I'm packing a weapon.' as in 'I currently have a weapon.'
:iconcouchycreature:
CouchyCreature Featured By Owner Nov 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:) ah, thanks. I don't think we have any problems then. He can either pack and come to Australia, or be packing and stay at home.
:iconmgonzales041090:
mgonzales041090 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Are you seriously going to make a lecture on honest and fair election after the shit the Republicans pulled in 2000?

Didn't think so.
I normally don't really think much of infowars unless there are sources. I'm glad to see there is information regarding the threats and how they are very racist in nature to the one candidate.
:iconscottahemi:
ScottaHemi Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I saw that this morning, same guy to isn't it?

man how dense can someone be XD at least this time he doesn't have a weapon...
Looks like it. Not sure though. Kinda fuzzy a bit footage, then again maybe my computer's not high def.
:iconalphamale1980:
alphamale1980 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
What does this have to do with voter intimidation? He's not at a polling place. He's just some guy spewing hate.
It's showing the fact that the philosophy is the against whites, just like the KKK is against blacks.

Second, the guy in the pics has a baton near the doorway. Does right to carry include a baton?

The reasoning is the same, can a KKK member stand outside as well?
alphamale1980 Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012
Dry... he's not at a polling place. He's just standing outdoors. And YES the KKK can do that. They still hold white pride parades in many states. It's called freedom of speech.
If it's the outside doors of the voting place then he's there. White pride parades? I haven't seen any.
The video has to be BS. It claims to be (and looks like) Philadelphia. But firstly it claims it is in January... which is 2 months after election season and people are wearing shorts and sun dresses. Secondly it looks like the location is some kind of street fair (never seen one in January).

They still hold white pride parades in plenty of cities. We had an annual one when I lived in Pittsburgh. Usually between 20-30 KKK or skin heads would show up, and around 300 people would show up to protest them.
Well, then if it's B.- then why would there be one in this area? Or new video.

I live near there, never heard any such thing. Gay pride fest yes, whites-no.
I lived in pittsburgh from 1998-2001. I attended the Art institute there, and lived on the North side. There was a kkk parade each year I lived there. It was always on the news that day. They would cordon off a few block down town, and the kkk guys and skinheads would march and hold signs with about 10 times as many people booing and protesting. Maybe they got tired of it since then.
Not sure. Pittsburgh's near me. Either way, I think for people it could be intimidating. It's not the police. If some guy in a white hood was there, he would not be allowed. I think there should only be police there not any member of a group that hates another. Just want both sides to have no fear of who they want as president.
(1 Reply)
:iconmgonzales041090:
mgonzales041090 Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
That pic is from 2008. That's kind of disingenuous.
:iconmeanus:
meanus Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
the guy is out there right now
:iconouroboroscobra:
OuroborosCobra Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
Guess what year it is right now.
Really a trolling answer? :) I know what year it is. I was displaying other vids so it's not just the one year it happened.
:iconouroboroscobra:
OuroborosCobra Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
You are being called disingenuous for displaying 2008 pictures and claiming intimidation in 2012. Your response was to show... 2010.
Ad hominum attacks are not appropriate. :)
(1 Reply)
:iconkittythenekoalien:
KittyTheNekoAlien Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Especially since they don't know what way you voted! It's not like they can do all that much to you anyway >.>
What if they say "I bash your brains in if you vote x y z"

It could be to intimidate opposite color voters. Black to white and white to black, you know?
:iconscythepuppet:
scythepuppet Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Did they say that at the polling places? Or are you just hallucinating so you can make your argument?
Insinuations in arguments? They went to vote and the New Black Panther person was there.
:iconscythepuppet:
scythepuppet Featured By Owner Nov 7, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Aaannndddd? They're American citizens and not felons. They're allowed to be there. Even the Fox News article I read about this didn't suggest that they weren't allowed to be there this time.
:iconkittythenekoalien:
KittyTheNekoAlien Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I know that's how it works, but they won't know who you're voting for still. Especially if you leave the polling place where they don't see you. It's not like they can tell who voted what.
Exactly.
:iconno-doves-fly-here:
no-doves-fly-here Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2012
The Black Panther Party has never intimidated voters.
Really?

So, who's the guy then with the club stick?

Or the guy saying he hates whites?
Add a Comment: